Chapter 4

The day went by smoothly for me, Lana showed me how to be a proper lady by lifting my head high and watching where I was going at the same time, some how I thought it was very difficult to do that. Richard drop by my bedchamber and ask if he could walk me through the garden, that well was very interesting, he talked about his life working for my uncle Wesley, I thought the story was very fascinating.  Tonight Annabelle and I are going to practice dancing in our ballroom, today. She still hadn’t tried talking to me yet, I think she’s still upset about her situation I accused her with. I think she should just froget about it, i mean i'm her sister, should forgive me no matter what, she should hear me out, and see if i', telling the truth. Inside I felt torn, I couldn't help it. I sighed out loud again, making another turn on me dance move.

I stood on his toes again, it was the fifth time I step on my partner’s foot, he was a fine looking man, and too bad he’s old for me. He looked up at me and glared, I smelt his hars breath as he breathe out.

“I’m so sorry Sir, please forgive me again”, I said quickly.

“It’s alright my dear, I’ve been doing this for many years, I could barely feel my toes, that’s how long I’ve been working as this”, he said grimly.

We started gain with the song, it was a smooth jazz, with a hint of smooth taste inside of it, and it was beautiful. Annabelle was on a chair waiting for her turn to dance by the music, her head shaking to the side, she was listening to the remedy of the song. I missed how my sister laughed at my jokes, whenever they weren’t funny at all, I missed her. I saw Erick walked in the room, he walked over to Annabelle and knelt down beside her. There were talking about something unusual that I couldn’t here, it seamed pretty intense. I tried moving closer towards, but instead I stepped on my instructors toes again, he sighed in frustration again and yelled.

“What is wrong with you child, you can never follow simple instructions your advisor tells you “, he boomed.

I took in his scowl, I deserved it, I was trying to snoop around, trying to protect my sister, and instead I got a scowl from my teacher, what a day.

“Stop it, you should not be yelling at my sister, she could get you fired in an instant, so I must advice you to stop”, said Annabelle.

 I looked at her in disbelief, I never knew my sister would stood up for me, after we’ve been fighting. I felt a tear slipped from my eyes, I didn’t want to cry, but I did.

I ran to my bedchamber, and I cried, I cried over everything, my life my sister and my father, I just wanted things to be back the way it was.

I herd a knock on my door, I quickly got off the bed and open the door. Outside standing was Tim, with a rose in his hands.

“For you my lady”, he said presenting the rose towards me.

I took the rose from him and smelled it, I inhaled the scent trying to memorize it. It was amazing.

“Thank you so much”, I said placing a smile on my face.

“Your welcome, I heard what happened yesterday and I wanted to cheer you up about it so, let’s go outside in the garden”, he suggested.

I thought about what he suggested and said, “Okay, but we’ll have to sneak out because Lana’s looking for me all over the castle.”

We both laughed out loud, before walking off to the corridor, towards the dark doors that leads to outside.

We walking outside in silence just listening to the birds, smelling the fresh air, it was relaxing. I turned to look at Tim, but he was actually looking down at me, he had a small some on his face.

“What are you smiling about”, Tim asked.

I shook my head fast, “What are you smiling about?”

He laughed out loud, “Your eyes, the sparkle, I like it.”

I looked down looking at my toes trying not to blush, but I slowly felt it coming up on my face.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

We continued walking through the garden, as the sun went down.