LIFE IN TEMPEST 1

( sorry if guys for the late update, let's say I was out of ideas, until I reread the light novel of the tensura series, and rewatch the slime diaries, then I came up with some ideas, that would come before Rimuru transports them to the other multiverse....... Enjoy )

Several days has passed since the brief meeting between Rimuru and his subordinates, and Tempest has been quite busy since them, let's start from the ruler

Rimuru has been..... doing nothing, basically after escaping the paperworks with excuses like

"" I will have to forfeit work for now because I will be busy constructing the multiverse""

that was the excuse he gave and now Benimaru, Diablo and Rigurd are facing the heavy duty of paperworks.

Tempest officials have been working, well in order to get replacement for the outgoing officials, that feat was easily accomplished as there where many capable individuals who are worthy to occupy those gaps splendidly.

Rigurd who will remain in Tempest to continue his role as the prime minister, has an existence value of over a million class, and has almost awakened as a demon lord, is capable of running the affairs of Tempest, with his many years of governmental experience he will easily do his job well

the reason Rigurd hadn't awakened as a demon lord is because according to the system one must aquire ten thousand soul in order to awaken as a demon lord, since Rimuru had not supplied him with souls and he was not allowed to take the life of innocent people his awakening was halted,
then the reason for the huge increase in his ep is as a result of Rimuru's evolution to a true deity, every being that shares a soul corridor with Rimuru became incredibly powerful, there is no doubt that many of Rimuru's top subordinates ( the patrons) are capable of defeating the higher existence in this world, that's including people like Guy crimson and the other members of the Octagram, the reason why they wouldn't be able to defeat true dragons is because the moment Rimuru became Veldenava's successor and the core of Veldenava merged with him automatically a new soul corridor was formed among the true dragons connecting them, to Rimuru, through this soul corridor and the core of Veldenava been merged with Rimuru's soul, they now see Rimuru as their superior and elder brother, but due to Rimuru's care free attitude and cute appearance and personnel, he told them to refrain from treating him as their superior instead they should treat him as their junior brother.( Jeez it took me sometime to come up with these unreasonable theory ) therefore the true dragon race also had a massive boost in strength.

back to Tempest affairs, since Shuna will also be leaving, Rigur was appointed to assist his father in governmental affairs,  Rigur is far more powerful than his father and whose strength is on par with that of Gobta ( without Ranga )the leader of the most feared police force in the world,

Rigur also despite having an EP of above six million is still yet to awaken, regardless he is still capable of doing the task assigned to him, he also has started a family after fallen in love with a goblina named haruna one of Shuna's personal subordinates and the chief maid of the great demon lord Rimuru Tempest, they had been married for a while and have brought forth children two girls and a boy, the family are living happily in Tempest.

Benimaru will be leaving with his wives, he has decided to leave his children behind in Tempest per Rimuru's suggestions, the reason is simply in order for him to have descendants here in the cardinal world, at first the family were saddened by it but Rimuru told them that they can always contact them through the soul corridor and he also assured them of the children safety, the words of Rimuru is always appeasing in the ears of his followers, and they see his words as absolute, so benimaru agreed to leave with his wives and few of his personal subordinates.