WALPURGIS 2

"" Since we are all present I will officially begin the WALPURGIS in earnest ""

Every one paid attention as Rimuru began his speech.

He began with the story of Veldenava's love for humanity, then his job as Veldenava's successor is to continue the work of veldenava,

"" Since I have been proclaimed the successor of the creator veldenava I have taken it upon myself to correct some the wrong that has, been going on""

"" and what would that be you may ask ""

He looked at their faces and they gestured him to continue.

"" It's about the human race ""

and everybody in the room except Guy, velzard and Rimuru had a worried look on their faces, and they were thinking different things in their minds.

Hinata: huh is he going to wipe out the human race

Leon: hmm what does he want to do now.

Luminous: is this bastard thinking of killing of all the humans. Argh his starting to act like that lizard, if he does so then...... Hinata.........no no

Dagruel: hmm is trying to just scatter everything just after I am back, oh man

Masayuki: what is he going to massacre the humans, he has the power to do that but why.

They were worried, until someone spoke up.

"" Ok bestie so what do you want to do ""
Milim spoke in her usual childish manner, and everyone was like ...is she not even worried ..

Then Rimuru spoke up

"" Come on everyone, what's with worried look on your faces""

""I'm not going to jump out and start to massacre some innocent people""

and the room went............whewww.......

I have some plans to help veldenava goal to be accomplished.

Leon: and what would that be.

"" Oh Leon you've finally taken interest huh ""
Rimuru said while looking at Leon and Leon just gave him a look that says ..go on..
It's simple I will be removing every powerful individual from this world, be it human, demon, vampire, dragon,angel giant, spirit and elves.

Luminous: so are you like....... maybe..... going to kill us all or what.

"" Huh no .......why do you guys see me like I'm some kind of blood thirsty Maniac ""

"With all the powers you possess, seeing you as a blood thirsty Maniac shouldn't be that strange right."

and the person who spoke this time was no other than Velgrynd.

"" Come on, you guys should already know me by now, and besides I wouldn't go around killing my friends and families.""

"" Here's my plan, I'm planning on creating another multiverse with thousands of universe in it, ""

"" then I can transport you guys over there an.. ""

Dagruel: wait a minute, I know that you are super strong, but to create a multiverse with thousands of universe in it, is that really something you can do.

Dino: yeah, is that even possible.

Velgrynd: yeah about that, I have been been curious brother, how powerful are you.  Velgrynd asked Rimuru.

Everyone was focused on Rimuru waiting for and answer, then....

""Creating a multiverse is child's play to me, and to your question big sis, I guess you should ask Guy crimson.""