WALPURGIS

"" Ok we are all ready let's wait until Raine comes ""

After sometime there was a tear in the space of the room, then a gate manifested from the tear.

"" (( Hmm still using this style............. Guy is so outdated )) ""
Rimuru said in his mind

--Greetings Great demon lord Rimuru Tempest I have come to lead you to the meeting.--

--I have also come to collect you Veldora Sama and Ramirez Sama--

a lady in a maid attire said while bowing as she comes out of the gate.

Shion: hey Raine, what's up with the portrait.

Raine: pardon me Shion I have been really busy with my works at the ice palace and I have not really had time to draw the portrait, I am really sorry.

Shion, Shuna and Raine has  really been close friends since the war ended and they have been sharing their skills with each other.

Shion has given Raine a magic photo capturer with the picture of her and Rimuru in his slime form for her to draw a portrait of it, but Raine who has been busy informing the other demon Lords of the WALPURGIS, was not able to finish it.

Shion: alright Raine but please try to finish it soon enough.

Raine: don't worry Shion I will complete it immediately after the WALPURGIS.

"" what are this two even talking about........... whatever...............""

Ramirez: how have you been doing Raine, and what about your second.

Raine: we are as good as always Ramirez Sama.

Veldora: hey demon girl, I am really impressed by the painting you gave me the last time, you have my compliment,.........................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Raine: thank you Veldora Sama.
Raine said while smiling.

Veldora: consider it a great honour.

"" Alright everyone, it's enough with your chit chat let's proceed to the meeting, Diablo.............. Testarossa let's go.""

Ramirez: alright Veldora let's go, Treyni, Berreta, Charys let move.

Ramirez, Veldora and their escorts moved in, then Rimuru and his escorts Diablo and Testarossa moved in.

Inside the gate was a large room with a table in the center, this room is a sub dimensional room created by the first and oldest demon lord Guy crimson, and inside this room is where the powerful individuals in this world meet to discuss some issues or to just hang out and drink tea.

Around to table, there were eight thrones, each for the members of the eight star demon Lords ( octagram ) , and some smaller thrones, two smaller thrones at the back of each of the eight large throne

As Rimuru enters into the room he looks around, he could see a lady in a black attire sitting on one of the large thrones, and sitting behind her is a man also in black attire with fangs sticking out of his mouth and a lady in white battle attire with a sword by her side.

This lady is the famous demon lord (Luminous Valentine) and the two individuals behind her is ( Lois ) the pope of Ruberios and ( Hinata Sakaguchi ) the saint.

Next Rimuru spots a handsome man sitting on one of the large thrones with an expressionless face, the man is dressed in a hero attire, and sitting behind him is a man in a knight robe and armour, and a lady in a hero attire with a sword by her side.

This man is the famous demon lord ( Leon Cromwell ) and the people behind him are Chloe Obell the most powerful hero, and the man who is one of the knights under Leon Cromwell