AFTER THE TENMA WAR

(tell me about this chapter and ways to fix my works)

(1st person pov)

It's been 600 years since the war and thing has been back to normal,rimuru has succeeded in building his dream world, a world where humans and monster's could now coexist and live in peace with one another.

The Western nations and the Eastern empire has formed alliance with the Tempest empire, and they are strictly under the rules laid by the ruler of the Tempest that is the great demon lord "Rimuru Tempest", who's name has spread far and wide to all corners of the world as an epitome of chaos and catastrophe to any one who defile him.

So no one ever dare's to defy his rule,

not just the great demon lord but also his subordinates were feared far and wide and every one prayed that the great demon lord should not mistakingly turn his back on humanity.

The Northern region was ruled by the first demon lord "Guy Crimson " and was not a place where any human would like to live because ( IT'S FREAKING COLD),

yes the northern region was only a resident for demons and demons only but it was also a place of tourism for humans and monster's but they must be permitted by either demon lord "Guy Crimson" or the great demon lord"Rimuru Tempest".

The capital nation of the Western nations was the kingdom of Ingrasia and mainly a place for human and also some monster's who's jobs were mostly human based jobs and requires human resources,and they are directly being ruled by the royal family.

The Western nations was a place well known for it's educational standard, and has a vast number of school and educational facilities.

The Western nations being under the watchful eyes of the great demon lord "Rimuru Tempest" was under surveillance of one of the great demon lord subordinates killer lord "Testerossa" and her subordinate demon duke "Moss"  so there were few numbers of crimes and racism recorded in the Western nations.

The Eastern empire was ruled by their emperor the great hero "Masayuki" and his super hot girl friend the true dragon "Velgrynd" who is also a senior sister (forcefully) to the great demon lord "Rimuru Tempest".

"Masayuki" still being pampered and having the brain of a teenager was still under the surveillance of the great demon lord subordinates dark oni "Souei" (directly) and the second secretary of the great demon lord devil god 👿"Diablo"👿, (indirectly) who's name was feared even more than that of the great demon lord.

so the Eastern empire is surely the last place a criminal or racist should go.

The Eastern empire was also home for both humans and monster's and it was also called the hero land it was surely a beautiful empire and many researching were taken place there.

Now the kingdom of Tempest ruled by the great demon lord "Rimuru Tempest" was known as the battery of the world was under the surveillance of

the prime minister "Mr Rigurd"the holy oni Lady "Shuna" and they supervise the economy of Tempest,

the security is supervised by the flame spirit oni "Benimaru" and the leader of the police group know as the goblin riders hyper goblin "Gobta" and the Tempest wind spirit wolf "Ranga" with assistance of the menace lord "Carrera"

the defense and construction affairs were supervised by the barrier lord "Geld" and his assistant pain lord "Ultima"

Then the secret military force "The Black Numbers" under the command of "Diablo"

Then the labrynth know as the "world of research and adventure know" was ruled by the spirit queen"Ramirez" and the storm dragon "Veldora Tempest"

all these were all under the great demon lord "Rimuru Tempest" .

(Rimuru pov)

**Good morning master**
" Good morning ciel "

Author's pov
(This is the first chapter please let me know if I need to improve in any aspect

648 word) good..... maybe