Kensington

IT's volunteer day, I decided to go with my cousin William and his family to a farm thing, planting trees helping build. Y/n came to . Once we arrived we greeted each other and then got to work , we where being shown around by many scouts and districts.

The one thing that distracted y/n was the children, she fell in love with Kate and Williams children. Loui was so excited and kept running around that y/n joined him and they played together for the first hour and after the other two just kept coming up to her for snacks or hugs.

She picked Louie up from the ankle and held him upside down to everyone else's amusement. Even Louie was laughing.

After the day we all headed out to the cars which drove us to Williams home Kensington palace. Y/n was lost and didn't know where we were going to her way round the house. She held my hand and said "Louie is cute isn't he" I nodded looking ahead at my cute second cousin.

We spent the night there in separate rooms but they where very close together, after everyone else had gone to bed I went into her room, she was fast asleep and I slipped into her bed curled up and hugged her till I fell asleep. She turned over and smiled at me which made me kiss her.

We fell asleep together and I loved just being near her . We had to start school again soon and y/n was joining my private school. Called Mountbatten school.