Tennis

My family had to go to each tennis tournament and we had seats in the royal box. To my surprise sat behind me was y/n. A smile spread on both our faces and she turned red. I shook her and her family's hands. After the Mach our families talked, me and my sister spoke to y/n and I reached for her hand and she brushed hers against mine.

We all walked to the cars and I stayed back hand in hand with y/n, i started to like her and her long dark hair,blue eyes where so gorgeous that i couldn't not like her. I squeezed her hand when paparazzi surrounded my family as she was not used to it . When we separated I let go of her hand and gave her a small smile.

On the way home my parents asked me about her and I told them that we became friends at my birthday party and I held her hand to keep her calm from being around paparazzi.
They didn't really believe me and told me to invite her to a wedding which was Harry and Megan's.

I texted her that night telling her to come to the wedding and buy a very nice dress which was a bright colour to Mach royal wedding scene so she didn't look odd or break any rules.
The next day she sent me a picture of the dress she bought.

I then chose a suit to Match

I then met her there at the wedding

I then met her there at the wedding. We got out the car and I helped her out. We walked up the steps hand in hand. The man at the door bowed at her and me and shook our hands. She gave me a look and whispered "he bowed to me is he supposed to do that." I chuckled and nodded. " your with me so they have to bow to you but when I bow u curtsy ,ok" I replied.