Author's Note/Conclusion

Hi.

It's me, Eve, the creator of this story.

If you did not read the description, then I will mention this here:

This is the original copy of Goldilocks.

Not the Final.

Want a better version of this story? Check out my profile to find the official copy.

It has artwork, and even though updates are slow, I promise that what I have planned won't disappoint.

As for why I never finished this copy, here are the two posts I made about it.

SO! I have been working on Goldilocks and I haven't updated it for two reasons...

One is revising and FIXING THE FUCK out of my old chapters. I was writing those when I was NOT a good writer which is why I'm fixing them. They've got tons of plotholes and things that are there for no reason. There's actually one chapter where I started a paragraph but never fully finished what was going on... That's really embarrassing so that has got to go.

The second reason is because of school and the fact that the final exams are straight-up killing me. With what's occurring in the exams, it has some things that I've been planning on putting in previous chapters but haven't gotten to yet. In order to spare the explanation of things, I'm just planning to rewrite before updating a new chapter. Anyway, sorry if it takes a while for a genuine update but I promise it'll be worth it! I have big plans coming up and it's something I plan to put a lot of time into to ensure it's just as good as the rest of my story. That's all for now! See y'all in the next post! :)

Haha! What's up.

It's...It's been a fat fucking minute since I existed on Wattpad. The reason why I have yet to upload is because of how much editing I'm doing to my prologue. On top of that, I am fixing my cover for my story. It looks like absolute DOG SHIT and I hate the way I drew it back then. Aside from that, I'm just working on having the first two official chapters fixed and the prologue to start things off. From there, I will upload weekly when fixing and updating my story to something better than it originally was. Again, I promise the wait will be worth it when I go into deeper depth with my OC's and storyline. I have a lot planned that will be fun for me to write and hopefully, fun for you to read. The main goal is making it to the training camp or the middle of the Shie Hassaikai raid by the time season 6 drops. Hopefully I can achieve it.

As always, thanks for the unconditional support and I'll see you in the next post!

Lol. Sorry to break it to you, past Eve, but that goal never happened. :)

Season six concluded and we only have Chapter 8 out. 

Anywayyyy.

Some things have obviously changed from this copy, so don't expect as much cringe content in the official one. 

You're welcome. Lol.

Either way, if you made it to the end, I have an insane amount of respect for you, cause I struggled to read this story with how poorly written and planned it was.

Regardless, thank you and I hope you enjoy the official copy if you decide to check it out.