[Ch.1] "First Day at U.A"

Livitz sat at her dining table with her 3 younger siblings. Her twin siblings, Jet, and Akemi had sweat that had a chemical reaction to the nitrogen in the atmosphere. It was similar to Livitz's quirk, only it resulted in immediate sparks and didn't require acid. (Quirk name: Spark) Also, they weren't very strong and powerful like Livitz's.

Her youngest brother, Jaku, had a mutated quirk. He could control the source of any liquid molecules in anything. This includes liquid in the atmosphere, the liquid found in plants, and the liquid inside of someone's body. The downside of this quirk was that if used too much, it could cause migraines/strain on the muscles in the body. (Quirk name: Oxidanesis)

Livitz quickly finished up her bowl of strawberries and pineapples. "Mom! I have to go to school, love you guys." She quickly gathered her things and walked out of the house. She took a deep breath as she started walking down the street and toward UA High.

~~~

Walking down the hallway, Livitz is searching for her classroom. She passes 1-B and looks at the end of the hallway. "1-A! Oh, there's Izu!" She thought as she approached the large door. As she got closer to the classroom, she heard yelling from inside the class. "What's going on, Izu?" Glancing her head into the class she saw the blue-haired boy from the Entrance Exam talking to Bakugou.

She sighs before walking in and taking a seat at the empty desk next to him, she sat there for a moment to let the conversation continue. "Take your feet off that desk now" The man motioned his hand to Bakugou's feet. "Huh?" Bakugou's cocky smirk grew across his face. "It's the first day and you're already damaging school property, you cretent!" His face grew more serious.

"You're shitting me, right?! Did your old school put a stick up your ass, or have you always had it?" Bakugou cocked his head to the side slightly, while narrowing his eyes.

The man opened his mouth slightly, before taking a breath. "Let's start over, I am Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." "Somei? So you probably think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun beatin' you a new one!" Bakugou sneered. "You'd threaten me?? Your own classmate, you sure that you're in the correct place?!" Iida's expression turned eye-wide, with surprise.

"Katsuki, stop being an ass on the first day! Just take your feet off the desk." Livitz pushed his feet off, causing him to stumble in his chair.

"ARGH! Really, Goldilocks?!" He growled at her. She proceeded to smirk and look at him. Before either one could say something more, Iida acknowledged Deku who was standing in the doorway still.

"Oh, it's you." The class's eyes followed to where Iida had been looking. He began walking toward Deku like a tinman while speaking.

"I am Teny-" Deku quickly cut him off by shaking his hands. "I-I know who you are. I wasn't staring or anything, sorry. I'm Izuku Midoriya." Closing his eyes and while taking a sigh of relief.

"Midoriya, you saw that there was more to the test than just the combat points. I am sorry for misjudging you and your abilities." Iida looked down and to the side while having both hands slightly pointed outward.

"I recognize that ruffled up hair! Falling boy!" A girl with short brown hair spoke gleefully. As the two began talking Livitz noticed Deku was turning red. "Is Izu blushing, or just embarrassed. Either way, I am so teasing him about this later!" Livitz thought with a big smirk across her face. Her thoughts were cut short when she heard a new voice from the area Deku was in.

"It took you 8 seconds to get quiet, that's not going to work here." Walking past Deku and the brunette, he introduced himself to everyone. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."