[Ch.10] Obstacles

Every 1st year student ran full force and speed for the exit, the moment they all ran into the narrow hallway, is when the first test truly began. Livitz being 5'3 was getting rightfully shoved, pushed harshly into others, and elbowed. Feeling the cold breeze of the familiar sensation around her ankle, Livitz knew it was Todoroki using his quirk.

Not wanting to waste her quirk on trying to break out of his ice, she grabbed the shoulder blades of random students surrounding her and pushed herself up. The ice cold attack was quick and hit right under her mere seconds after she had moved. Surprised by how focused the attack was, Livitz quickly began pushing past the frozen peers to exit the narrow hallway finally.

Once she was out, Livitz blasted her body up and when hitting impact on the iced over ground, she slid using a light amount of her acid from the soles of her feet. As a variety of the students had found ways to avoid Todoroki's ice attack, everyone was moving through the Obstacle Course at a rapid pace.

On edge, not knowing what to expect, Livitz was being diligent when moving quickly across the ice. Reaching the end of the large attack from Todoroki, the student's gazes were caught by the bot villains from the entrance exam, both the small and large ones.

Having learned not to hesitate when in combat at the USJ, Livitz swiftly blasted herself up the body of a 0 pointer, before sliding down the arm and using her acid. As she jumped away from her attack, she snapped her fingers together resulting in an explosion that destroyed a fair amount of the bot.

"I am not going to waste too much time on this, I can afford to blackout this early." Looking back when sprinting away after her attack, Livitz felt the strong air pressure of a collapsing bot from behind her as it caused her to fall off balance.

All of class 1-A had learned not to hesitate after the events of the USJ attack, they had confidence in their combat abilities with both the physical strength and quirk strength within their bodies. Staying close behind Todoroki, Livitz was trying her hardest to catch up, but it was clear he was faster.

After seeing him disappear from her view of vision, she was hesitant when approaching the second part of the Obstacle Course. Livitz had swiftly caught herself when seeing the drop of the ground beneath her.

Observing the scenery around her, she tapped her chin trying to devise a quick but safe plan. Large gaps had divided several pieces of landmass and were being held to one another with ropes.

"Thank god for balance beams in gymnastics..." Placing her foot at the edge of the first rope, she carefully balanced her body weight, making sure to be mindful of what could happen if she wasn't careful.

After walking across three of the ropes, she had been balanced with her body before having the courage to lightly jog across them. "GOLDILOCKS! YOU ARE NOT BEATING ME!!" Shocked to hear the absolute rage in his tone of speaking, she glanced behind her to see Bakugou blasting himself toward her.

Panicking when hearing him, Livitz picked up her pace when seeing that both Todoroki and Bakugou were now ahead of her. Reaching the end of the second obstacle, she blasted herself into the air, and when landing she hit the ground incorrectly, causing a crack in her ankle to be heard.

A loud yelp left her voice and she fell to the ground, holding her hand over the treacherous pain aching in her ankle. Tilting her head to see what was behind her, she saw more people approaching. "Fuck no... I am not losing."

Pushing past the agony she felt, she began lightly sprinting to catch up to the two male classmates. Seeing Todoroki and Bakugou battling for the first place position, it was clear they were being careful with movements across the third obstacle.