[Prologue]

A/N: Alright. I keep getting notifications for this story and I feel the need to point out, this isn't the canon story. It has canon details and themes, but nothing is 100% the same as it is in the final copy. That being said, I do appreciate the people who choose to read it, but I would much prefer the attention to the version that doesn't make me cringe to the point of wanting to cry. Sure, the new one has those moments, but they're more tolerable. At least, for me they are. 

If you still have the desire and curiosity to read the OG copy, I have insane respect to you. I hope you enjoy the story. :)

A small 4 year old sat in her front yard, playing with a stuffed teddy bear. Her mother held her two twin siblings by their small hands, while helping her father move boxes from the truck to inside the house.

The blonde pigtailed girl was named Livitz Sizuki, but was also common for going by Liv. The small girl snuggled her teddy bear before a large silhouette appeared in front of her. Looking up she saw an older woman with spiky ash blonde hair, behind her was a smaller boy with similar features.

"Hello?" Livitz smiled, curiously wondering who she was. "Hi, sweetie. Is your mother or father home?" The woman had a warm look on her face when speaking. "Yes, I am her mother. Can I help you?" Lei Sizuki questioned the women.

"Oh, apologies. My name is Mitsuki Bakugou, I saw the moving truck and was curious to see and meet our new neighbors." Placing a hand on her son, she introduced him next. "This is my son Katsuki. Say hi, Katsuki."

The boy had a pissed-off expression, seeming to not want to be there. Rolling his eyes slightly, he waved toward Livitz. While the two mothers continued in small conversation, Bakugou sat on the grass at the edge of the yard, indicating he wanted to leave. Taking a step of courage, Livitz walked toward him. "Hello, I'm Livitz." She held the stuffed animal tightly and sat next to him.

He didn't respond, he continued staring off into space. She sighed and fiddled with her thumbs silently, unsure of what to say. "Kacchan!" Looking up, she saw a boy with messy green hair. "Kacchan, who is this?" Quickly approaching the two, Livitz vaguely hid her face in her teddy bear. Noticing her movement, Bakugou rolled his eyes once again. "This is Goldilocks, otherwise Livitz Sizuki."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! What would you like me to call you?" Midoriya radiated positive energy and happiness, calming Livitz's slight shyness. Looking up and thinking for a second, she answered. "Call me Livitz or Liv." She smiled calmly as she released her tight grip on her bear. "I'm sticking with Goldilocks," Bakugou muttered while laying down on his back.

She shrugged as a sign she was okay with it. "Deku, what're you doing here?" Bakugou asked without fixing his expression. "Deku? What does that mean? Besides, didn't he say his name was Izuku?" She furrowed her eyebrows thinking about it.

"I was at the park and saw your house, Kacchan. I was wondering if you wanted to come and play?..." He tilted his head downward and looked to the side. Clicking his tongue, Bakugou got up and walked toward his mom. The two watched Bakugou's movement and waited silently.

"Mom? Can I play at the park with Deku?" His mom looked down at him. "Sure. Why don't you invite Livitz? Lei, would you mind me bringing your daughter to the park just across the street?" Lei was hesitant but nodded slowly with a smile.

Midoriya offered Livitz his hand to help her up, making her shakily place her hand out and into his. Intertwining their fingers, Midoriya gave Livitz a reassuring and kind smile to calm the worries she possibly had. Mitsuki guided the three toward the park, letting them run off to play as she sat down nearby. Not letting go of Midoriya's hand, she continued to hold onto it as they climbed up the steps of the playset.