(1): Michael Jackson

𝖭𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 
Tomioka has recently been sent on a mission to fight a demon that had been targeting men is their 20's. No one knew why. Not that they cared. They just didn't want it to happen to them.

'~~~~~'

After arriving at the small village Tomioka could feel eyes on him. It was night, and that could only mean a demon was near.

Keeping his guard up, he heard footsteps behind him. Quickly taking his Katana out, and getting into stance. He turned only to be met with blood red eyes that had slits as it's pupil. Which only meant this was a demon. He reacted, but not quick enough.

"You. You you're perfect" They said grabbing him by the neck, and lifting him up off the ground.
He didn't get it.... The raven dropped his sword shortly after.

"They finally sent a hashira, and you're the perfect one..." They. laughing lowly.

Tomioka didn't get it. 

He tried to break from the hold, but to no avail. 

This person had curly hair, a suit, a hat, and dress shoes. (MICHAEL JACKSON?!!?) 

Giyuu gasped for air, as black dots started dancing around in his vision. HE COULDN'T BREATHE. They squeezed tighter.

He suddenly shriveled in pain as he felt something stick him neck. After taking a good look at what it was. It was the person's nail.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

 The last thing he heard before he blacked out was...

"Don't worry uppermoon zero you'll be fine" After than his body fell limp...