- 02 -

「 KWON AROHA 」

「 KWON AROHA 」

"Who are you?!" I shouted with shock.

"Who are you?!" they shouted back at me in unison.

"I'm Aroha. Kwon Aroha. Now, may I know who you all are and what you're doing here?"

"What we are doing here?!" the guy who was holding a pair of skates scoffed with a hint of annoyance in his face.

"This is our dorm." Another guy whom I saw earlier at class answered.

"Wait what?!" I said as I was astonished. I took a few seconds to comprehend the situation. I took out my phone and dialled to the receptionist of the university. "Hello? I'm Kwon Aroha, year 1 music major. Can I request for a change of dorms?" I asked.

"Sorry Ms Kwon that was the only dorm which was vacant. Other dorms are fully packed." the receptionist said as he disconnected the call. Those boys were looking at me the whole time, huddled at the entrance.

"Well then, I guess you'll have to move aside since this is my dorm too." I said to the boys as I went inside. To be honest, I was equally shocked as them but then again, you have to accept fate no matter what. I went near the shoe cabinet and collected my luggage.

"So, where is my room?" I asked as my eyes scanned the whole dorm. 

"I'm not gonna waste any of time on this." the skater guy said as he rolled his eyes and went to one of the rooms. It's his room I guess.

"Ahem" One of the boys cleared his throat and nudged the ribs of the boy standing beside him, signalling him to tell something.

"Actually, there are 4 rooms in every dorm and since we are 8 people here, you'll be sharing a room" the guy with foxy eyes said as he gave me an awkward smile. 'Oh god could this get any worse?' I screamed internally. I collected my thoughts and tried to speak as calmly as possible.

"Well then, whose room is free?" I asked as all the boys turned to look towards one particular guy with bambi eyes.

"No, it's not free." the guy with bambi eyes answered coldy.

"What? Now where will I sleep?" I asked as I scoffed.

 "Why Heeseung hyung your room has a vacant bed-" The tallest guy said only to receive a cold glare from the guy whom I suppose is Heeseung. 

"You can sleep in mine and Niki's room if you want." The foxy eyed boy said. "I'm Kim Sunoo and this is Nishimura Riki." the boy said as he introduced himself and the boy beside him.

"It's nice to meet you! Hope we'll become good friends." Riki said with enthusiasm. 

"Come on Aroha, I'll show you the room." Sunoo said. I nodded my head and followed Sunoo to his room. Riki was also following us.

"You can use my bed for tonight Aroha, I'll sleep with Sunoo." Riki said as he moved his things from his bed to Sunoo's bed.

"Uh, wouldn't you feel uncomfortable, I'm sorry I'm such a nuisance." I said in a apologetic tone.

"No Aroha it's not a problem for us since I sleep on his bed most of the time." Riki said as he completed moving the things. I felt somewhat guilty for making them uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I'll find a different place to sleep tomorrow and thank you very much for letting me sleep here tonight." I said and gave them a small bow. I just realized that I haven't took a bath yet. They wouldn't mind right? I thought as I took my clothes and went inside the bathroom. I made sure that I locked it. I took a quick shower and came to the room only to find it empty. I went to the lounge and saw the boys were in the kitchen preparing dinner. I went to the kitchen and sat on the dining chair. 

"Hi Aroha, I just realized that we haven't introduced ourselves yet.. I'm Park Jay." the boy said as he saw me on the dining table.

"I'm Sim Jake and you're so pretty." the guy who was making coffee winked at me as he said it.

"I'm Yang Jungwon and it's nice to meet you." the guy beside Jake said with some enthusiasm. His eyes seem familiar though, I don't get why. My attention was stolen by one other person who seemed to be the most cheerful among the others.

"As you already know, I'm Nishimura Riki and you can call me Niki for short!" he said while giving me a wide smile. His smile was contagious which made me smile. Just then Sunoo pointed to the guy sitting in lounge. 

"His name is Park Sunghoon and he doesn't like girls, that is why he is like this around you." Sunoo said as I glanced towards Sunghoon. 

"And the guy you met earlier was Lee Heeseung. It's not the same case as Sunghoon but he is usually cold towards new people. I'm sure he would become friendly with you within a few days." Niki said to me. 

"DINNER IS READY!" Jay shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. Soon, everyone gathered in the dining hall and started to eat.

"So, Aroha, what are your hobbies?" Niki asked me. 

"My hobbies are boxing, rifle shooting, archery, taekwondo and last but not the least, sleeping." I replied to Niki. Everyone looked at me like I was some weird alien. "Why are you all looking at me like this?" I asked as I was confused.

"OMG are you a secret agent?!" Sunoo asked in a surprised tone.

"Oh, nah nothing like that. I just like doing stuff like this." I said as I realized what they all were thinking.

"Sunoo hyung how would a secret agent reveal themselves? You shouldn't ask questions like this hyung." Niki said while laughing.

"Aroha, I practice taekwondo too!" Jungwon said as he smiled at me. We all were chatting about each other and eating. It was kind of nice to know about everyone. After that, everybody went to sleep and so did I. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my officialy first day at this prestigious university.

●~●~●~●~●Hi, only the first 2 chapters of this story are Aroha's Pov and the rest are narrator's

●~●~●~●~●
Hi, only the first 2 chapters of this story are Aroha's Pov and the rest are narrator's.
Just some additional info : The boys were already together for 5 months in the dorm because they took foundation courses in the University.
~Moon