Chapter 3 - What A Day

A/N i was planning on a Lesbo Love section, but it's not really my style, soooo enjoy

__________________________________

Demiri's P.O.V.

I wake up to feel arms around my body. I know who it is so I don't fret, just turn on my back and Tori moves closer to me, laying her head on my breast, throwing her leg over mine. We are both still naked from our late night session. Smiling down at her, I run my fingers through her hair and look at the clock to see that it is 6:23.

As I laid their I couldn't help but think about my daddy. Damn I miss him so much. If I could've, I would have married him, he was the perfect man. In all his imperfections he was just simply perfect to me.

He taught me so much shit it was unbelievable how much he knew. To me he was Wikipedia in the flesh. I learned how to defend myself, to take care of myself and to only need myself. He taught me how to fight and shoot plus put me in Krav Maga and kickboxing class. I do what I have to to make money which is usually doing hits and heists. No, it's not what I plan to do forever but I have a lifestyle to maintain.

My father was Mr. Grand Hustler himself and he made a lot of money which of course brought enemies. I was so pissed when he got killed, it was right after he finished cleaning his money and writing his will. It just didn't seem like the right time because he didn't even get a chance to enjoy the fruits of his labor, not even to buy the house he wanted for us.

His death was when I finally saw my mother for her true colors. She didn't look even slightly upset when he died and I realized that she never cared about him.

At first, I was confused why he only left 2 million for my mother to raise us when I knew he had over 15M but then we found out that all the money went to me and I would receive it on my 21st and I would decide when Joey would receive his cut and determine how much my mother would get.

My mother was such an embarrassment, she acted like a child whom had a toy taken away. Me and her were never close but that's when she told me that she hated me, the feelings were completely mutual. I told her she isn't getting shit from me so she took the 2M and ran into the arms of one of my dad's old partners, Domo. My and Tori's fathers' killer. Everyone knew he was responsible. So let's just say that daddy wasn't the only one that had an unexpected judgment day, courtesy of yours truly and Tori. My mother went bat shit crazy and blew the millions on drugs and parties. Now she is just another crackhead on the streets.

Joell is the epitome of what I'm not. He's much more forgiving, and chill which is why all of these girls stay in his face. He's not a thug ass nigga like everyone tries to be around the way. Don't misunderstand, he can handle hisself, me and my father made sure of that but I'm making sure that it isn't needed.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel a kiss on my breast. Looking down I see Torian just woke up, "hey baby," I say still stroking her hair.

"Hey mami, what time is it?"

Looking at the clock I say, "Almost 7 we need to get ready for school."

After taking a showering, putting on make-up, and doing my hair I start to get dressed. I decide on a black, high-low sweater vest, black and white leggings and black Doc Martens with a printed turban headband.

Since Tori stays half the time, she keeps clothes here. Tori puts on some shorts that make her ass look great, a bustier with a black blazer and some lace up biker boots. We decided to both drive because she had somewhere to go afterwards.

Pulling up to the school, I get out of my car and sit on the hood waiting for Tori. Just then a car pulled up in front of me and a girl stepped out of the passenger side. She looks familiar and that's when I realized we had a few classes together, she is mad cool from what I know of her but can't place a name. Shrugging I pull out my phone and check out Instagram but look up when I hear a door close close by. I'm expecting to see Torian, but instead I'm looking at the guy I met at the club last night.