Chapter 2 - Time To Put In Work

(A/N This is NOT a girlXgirl based book!)

__________________________________

Demiri's P.O.V.

*19 Months Later*

"Time is money, Demi," I murmur to myself, as I dance and curl my hair listening to Remember You by Wiz. I really don't enjoy my jobs completely but its the life I chose to live so it's what I have to deal with. Tonight just wasn't one I was looking forward to.

Ok it's time to get my head right for what I'm about to do. Damn I need to hurry up I know Torian is probably about to go batshit crazy. As if hearing my thoughts my iPhone starts to vibrate, answering it I quickly put it on speaker phone. "hello."

Immediately I hear Tori yell, "What the fuck Ri, do you think we got all night!"

"I'm slipping on my shoes right now so chill, I'll be down there in a second."

Hanging up, I slip on my tiny black body-con dress and my Jeffery Campbell Damsel spiked wedges, I quickly grab my phone while tucking away my 9mm in the oversized spiked clutch I decided to wear with this dress.

Looking in the mirror I do a once-over and I'm pleased with what I see. My big eyes look bright, my small mouth looks full and juicy and my brown skin looks flawless. I make sure my naturally straight 14in hair is wavy around my face and stops at the top of my c-cup breast, which look amazing in this dress. Turning slightly I see my ass sitting high and my legs look long for an average 5'6 height (5'11 in heels). I quickly turn off my light and grab my wallet I almost forgot then mhead out.

Walking swiftly down the hall I stop in front of my 16 year-old brother, Joell's room. Walking in, I see him laying across his bed texting, what I suspect to be one of his sluts. Me and him are close but still argue of course, I always catch him doing stupid shit.

"Joey I'm going out so don't do anything stupid."

In a noncommittal tone, he responds, "iight, sis."

"I'm not playing if I come home to my house looking crazy or one of them whores here, I'm going to do bodily harm."

"I said iight, Ri, damn," he said still going through his phone.

Rolling my eyes and walking away I yell behind me, "Whatever, lock the door!" Running outside, I quickly jump in the Tori's car. "Hey, baby," I say softly as I close the door.

"What took you so long," I look over to see an annoyed look on her face as she starts driving.

"My hair, I'm sorry but I might have a little time for you afterwards." I say with a sexual smile.

I can tell by the change in her expression that she is looking forward to it. If you haven't put it together yet me and Tori are closer than normal best friends. She and I have been intimate since I was 16, we are besties, sexual partners and partners-in-crime. We have a great relationship though we tend to fight like an old married couple even if we aren't a couple at all.

I don't think I'm a full lesbian though, my mental connection and physical attraction for men is stronger than anything I've ever felt for a female. Masculinity is something I'd need in a spouse. I'm a virgin, I've never had penetrative sex and I'm not breaking my neck to. Once I had oral sex with an old boyfriend but he couldn't top Tori if I replaced his tongue with hers to be bluntly honest.

Tori is bi but tends to lean closer to women. I honestly believe she has turned out every chick she smiles at and they all fall hard for her, all but me. If she proposed tomorrow they'd all accept in a second but I know she wouldn't, she already said the only girl she'd ever marry is me.