The Wolf In The Woods

Silvie wasn't fond of much. 

She didn't like school. She didn't like full moons. She didn't like lacrosse. And she definitely didn't like people.

Well... maybe not all people.

"Eesh!" Stiles exclaimed, leaning back on his chair.

"What?" Silvie groaned, she was just about to fall asleep before Stiles's natural loudness woke her.

"Jackson, he's got a separated shoulder" He said, spinning his chair around to look at the grumpy werewolf that was still insistent on sleeping on the floor.

"Serves him right for being a tool" They chuckled, earning a smile from him.

"I should call Scott and tell him, he's been asking non stop" He groaned, opening his laptop and starting a call with Scott. For fun, Stiles quickly got up as the call was still pending, he grabbed a toy gun that was next to his bed. Keeping the back of his chair facing his camera, Stiles sat down and waited for Scott to answer the call.

Once Scott answered, Stiles quickly turned around and pulled the trigger, the gun flashed and shooting sounds came out of the small speakers. Scott was not fazed by his actions whatsoever, causing Silvie to believe that it wasn't the first time Stiles started the call like that. 

"Well, what'd you find out?" Scott asked.

"Well, it's bad, Jackson's got a separated shoulder" Stiles explained.

"Because of me?" Scott felt immense guilt about what he did, even if it was to someone like Jackson.

"Because he's a tool" Stiles replied. Silvie lifted her head slightly and smiled since he used the phrase she did only a few seconds prior. 

"But is he gonna play?" Scott asked, hoping Stiles would say something optimistic.

"They don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday" He shrugged.

"Not the best thing to say to someone we're trying to convince not to play Saturday" Silvie's voice came out of nowhere from Scott's perspective so he immediately assumed that She was on the ground.

As Scott dealt with the issues in his mind, whether to play on Saturday or not, Stiles noticed something odd. The boy leaned forward to examine his screen, catching Scott's attention.

"What?" 

Stiles didn't reply verbally. Instead he began typing, he send off his first message.

It looks like.....

As Scott waited for the second message, his wi-fi began to buffer. Scott groaned impatiently and hit a key on his keyboard to see if that would help.

"It looks like what?" Scott said, more to himself. 

Then the second message was sent.

Someone's behind you.

Once Scott read that, he instantly enlarged his camera to see if Stiles was right. The moment he did that, Scott saw the shadowy figure behind him. Turning around, the person grabbed him and shoved Scott against the wall.

It was Derek Hale.

"I saw you on the field!" He yelled at the scared teen.

"What are you talking about?" Scott could barely muster the words out of him, he was terrified that Derek was going to hurt him or even kill him. 

"You shifted in front of them! If they find out what you are, they find out about me-- about all of us. And then it's not just the Hunters after us, it's everyone." Derek was mad.