After School Special

After her first day ended, Silvie was taken to the woods by Scott and Stiles.

Scott was wanting to show Stiles where the body was and he wanted to find his inhaler.

"I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball" Scott was explaining what happened at Lacrosse practice.

"And that's not the only weird thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Scott continued.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked as the three ventured further into the woods.

Scott took a minute to Smell the air before answering Stiles question.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket" He said.

Stiles scoffed, he told Scott that he didn't have any mint mojito gum as he checked his pockets. It turns out, Scott was right. There was 1 piece of mint mojito gum left in his pocket.

"So all this started with a bite?" Stiles said as they continued walking.

"What if its like an infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott said.

"Y'know what? I actually think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection" Stiles said as Scott stopped in his tracks, worried about how his wound could be infected.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I think it's called lycanthropy." Stiles said

"What's that? Is that bad?" Scott asked, panicked.

"Oh yeah it's the worst. But only once a month. On the night of a full moon" Stiles said before he mimicked a howl.

Scott shoved him and started to walk away, Silvie was also worried that Stiles was going to let her little secret slip whilst making that joke.

"There could be something seriously wrong with me!" Scott said, annoyed.

"I know! You're a werewolf!" Stiles laughed before he pretended to growl.

"Okay obviously I'm kidding" He said before looking at Silvie and shooting them a small smile, hinting that he was really joking and that he wouldn't say about her actually being a werewolf.

"But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's cause Fridays a full moon" He joked. Silvie had completely forgotten that the full moon was so close.

Scott stopped and looked around.

"I could have sworn this was it, I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler" He said and kneeled down to the ground, brushing through leaves to see if his inhaler was still there.

"Maybe the killer moved the body" Stiles suggested.

"If they did, I hope they left my inhaler those things are like 80 bucks" Scott said looking up to Stiles.

That moment, Stiles and Silvie noticed a mysterious figure standing ominously in the woods. Stiles hit Scott's shoulder to get him to turn around and stand up, which he did. The man began to approach as Scott rose to his feet.

"What are you doing here? This is private property" the man snapped.

"Sorry man, we didn't know" Stiles said, both boys looked like kids who had been caught by their teacher whereas silvie didn't really care about the man's 'scary energy'. She just wanted to go back to Stiles house so she could sleep.

"Yeah we were just looking for something but...forget it" Scott said, moments later, the man tossed an item to Scott before leaving.

Since all three were distracted by what was in Scott's hand, it looked like the man had vanished. However, its more likely he just hid behind a tree for dramatic effect.