Don't let go|#22

Warning: angst

Warning: angst

<~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hermione remembers that beautiful and heart warming smile that always made her heart beat everytime .

She was just that special
but who would know that her heart wouldn't beat as much anymore Or smile as much

memories
"but I love youu!" Y/n said as she sat down on her couch laughing

"You're such a child" hermione kissed her cheek

End of memory...

Oh how Hermione missed that
she was all alone now and she felt like if there was no spark in her anymore

Memories
"you are my everything mione" she said looking at her lover

Hermione blushed making y/n smile and give her a big hug

End of memory

Hermione would never be able to see her beautiful and mesmerizing face.

For hermione, my best friend, sister, and world .

By the time you're seeing this I'm no longer here on this world, You did nothing wrong my love just always remember you meant so much to me. There was no one else that could make me feel the same way you did whenever I would see you I would melt on the inside. You're so special to me and always will be mentally, im so sorry for not being enough or even if I ever was enough. I was so drained and tired I just couldn't anymore. Everyone made me feel like shit expect for you thank you for being there for me my beautiful girl I love you so much and I'll miss you with all my heart , stay strong for me please ?:) . Please move on because that's what I would want you to do and be happy my love . I love you so so much and I'm sorry for this I just felt so small.

Goodbye my special girl .

~From y/n

Hermione bawled her eyes out when she read the letter There she was on the ground sobbing

sometimes it hurts so much you just have to learn how to let go somehow .

Memories

"why is life so hard?" Questioned y/n
Hermione sighed
"that's just how life is y/n, there are ups and downs but you just have to learn how to control and live with it"
_______________

this sucked so bad I'm
So sorry.