7) Is she staying at the station?

Andy's POV
I walk into the station and go to the beanery when I hear the music coming from the gym. Thinking I was the first one here I made my way to the gym to see Spencer working out "hey did you sleep here last night?" I asked her "um uh no why would you think that?" She asked putting the weights down. "Will normally im the first one here other then my dad." I tell her "oh um no just wanted to get an early start today." She told me I nodded she went back to what she was doing and I went back to the beanery.

No long after the others started to come in I seen Maya "hey Maya we need to talk." I said and we walked to my bunk "what's up?" She asked "it's Spencer I think she's staying at the station." I tell her "why would you think that?" She asked "she's been her super early the past couple days like before me or dad." I tell  Maya "I'll talk to her and see." She tells me I nod

* Aid car 19 needed at 170 highlands street*

Vic and Travis went out.

Spencer's POV
I heard the alarm go off I wish I was able to go back into the field but I won't be cleared for another week or so. "Hey Spencer can we talk?" Maya asked walking up to my locker "sure what's up?" I asked "have you been sleeping here?" She asked me "no why ?" I questioned " um well Andy and a few others think you have. They've said you've been here early and working out or taking a shower." She said "oh um... I....no I'm still at dads till I find a place." I said looking into my locker knowing if I look at her she'll know I'm lying. "Okay well if you need a break from dad let me know you can stay at my place." She told me I nodded "okay I got to go do some chores before we get called out. You still on desk duty?" Maya asked me I nodded in response "okay." She said then left. I guess I got to be more careful about staying here. 

After about 1:30pm everyone was out on a call as I was sat at the desk waiting for a call, doing paperwork, or waiting on someone to come in anything could be better then just sitting here for as long as they are out. I have cleaned the kitchen in the beanery also the bathrooms now I was just sitting waiting and waiting and waiting. As I spun around in the chair at the desk I heard the door open I turn not looking at who the person was "hello welcome to station 19 how can I help...." I stopped what I was saying as I looked up from the desk to see a man about 6 feet tall thinking to myself where is the team when you need them?...

A/N: Hey y'all hope y'all like it. It's been a while sorry been busy just trying to update as much as possible until my vacation in June. Let me know what you think. Also sorry it's a short chapter.