6) What if i am?

Spencer's POV
It's been a few days since the fire I'm back at work but on desk duty. "Hey Spencer we need to talk." Maya said as she walked into the station "about?" I asked "about what dad said at the hospital." She tells me "why what's that got to do with anything?" I question. "Why are you staying with them?" She asked. Ever since she hasn't given up on trying to find out why I'm staying at home? Why I haven't gone somewhere else? But to be honest I didn't have a plan after high school so I kind just stayed. But if I tell her that she'd tell me to just come live with her and I can't do that. "Why do you care?" I asked "because I'm your sister." She told me "yea i know but you left Maya you got out of school and went to the Olympics then the fire academy and you didn't look back." I told her trying to keep myself calm. "I was gonna come back..." I cut her off "when Maya when where you gonna come back huh cause you stayed gone for years I didn't hear from you!" I got louder as I finished my sentence "I'm sorry but Lane didn't want me around you anymore after I started at the academy. I was gonna call but he told me you didn't have a phone anymore." She told me " I called you maya you didn't answer." I said "I know and I'm sorry for that but if things with him got bad you knew you could come to me" she told me "how did I know your weren't there!" I yelled as I stood up "you left!" I yelled and walked off to the gym.

Mayas POV
after Spencer walked off I heard someone walk downstairs "what was that about?" I turned to see Andy standing there " I asked her why she was staying with Lane still." I said Andy just nodded her head and then the alarm went off.

Spencer's POV
hearing the alarm and watching them all leave with out me sucked I didn't become a firefighter to sit at a desk all day.

A few minutes later a tall beautiful brunette woman walked into the station "how can I help you?" I asked  her "I'm here to see Maya is she here?" She asked "um no there out on call can I help you with something?" I asked one of the questions running through my head was who is this beautiful woman? "No I'll just wait." She tells me "are you her doctor or something?" I asked just wondering why she needed to see her. "No not her doctor but I am a doctor. We are friends." She told me "oh your one of the doctors at Grey-sloan." I said finally realizing where I seen her face before. She nodded "why you wanna see my sister if you don't mind me asking?" I asked " not my place to tell." As she said that the team got back "Carina hey." All the team said Carina said hey back. Then Maya came in " hi Bella." Carina said  with a smile. What did she just call maya? What is going on I mean yea okay there friends what's with the different word? "Spencer id like you to meet my girlfriend Carina." Maya said my eyes widened " your what?" I asked in shock I knew Maya was bisexual but I didn't picture her to be in a relationship with anyone. "My girlfriend." She said again I just nodded " nice to meet you" Carina said " likewise" I said with a smile. They walked off to the beanery. All I could think was wow.

After shift everyone was leaving I was walking to the bunks "hey what you doing?" I heard maya asked "just grabbing something I'll see you tomorrow." I say "okay look if you need a place to stay and you don't wanna stay at dads you can come live with me  until you find a place." She tells me " thanks but I'm okay." I say she nods and waved goodbye I did the same but little did she know I wouldn't be going back to dads and haven't been back since the accident at the fire.

A/N: sorry it's took so long to update this story and my other one been busy.