Introducing, Adira

⚠️Disclosure ⚠️
MENTIONING OF
sh, abuse, drug use, assault, neglect, death, murder and torture.

This book will contain profanity and, possibly, sexual intercourse / sexual remarks.

This book will also contain sexism and misogyny under the form of benevolent sexism.

(Some of these subjects above will be on the light side)

(Some states and city's will be made up)

•Backstory•

Adira had a very traumatic childhood while growing up in Mansfield, New Jersey because of her heartless father. Her father often taunted her with her fears, even going so far as to force her to sleep in a basement with black widows for a week straight, and held her back from food. When her and her younger sister Madison grew older, Madison would often push Adira under the lake to scare her, adding one more memory to the list. Adiras father would sometimes take her to events and make her drink alcohol underage with older men. After that event, he went as far as assaulting her, resulting in her waking up in bruises.

Joining The Army
Adira used to be an apprentice chef at a bar and grill but joined the army after leaving her toxic household. She eventually was originally accepted to be an aviation ordnance

Returning From The Army
Returning home on leave on August 5th, Adira found her mother and sister had hit rock bottom. Her sister, Madison, was addicted to heroin and had been stealing from a dealer to support her habit. Adiras mother got addicted to alcohol trying to reduce Madison's addiction. Adira chose to not return to the army until she had straightened things out for her family. She worked to help Madison overcome her drug addiction with therapy, and in October having the strength, Adira threw her father out of the house for all the abuse he had inflicted on her and family. By December, Madison had been clean and married a man named Aron, and Adira attended Madisons wedding for support.

At the age of 20, she was then accepted into the '141 Task Force'