☆obssesive Bill×readet☆

Bill Kaulitz had always been a popular musician, with a voice that could make girls swoon and a charismatic personality that drew people to him. But despite all his fame and success, he found himself obsessing over a girl named Y/N.

Y/N was a fan of his music, and she had caught Bill's eye at one of his concerts. He had felt a connection with her immediately, and he couldn't get her out of his head. He began to search for her on social media and followed her every move, always checking to see if she had posted anything new.

Bill started to attend Y/N's favorite spots, hoping to run into her. He would stay there for hours, waiting for her to show up. Eventually, he did run into her, and they struck up a conversation. Bill was so happy that he finally got to talk to her, and he felt like they had a real connection.

But as time went on, Bill's obsession with Y/N grew stronger. He would show up unannounced at her home, and even started following her when she went out with friends. Y/N tried to tell Bill that she wasn't interested in him in that way, but he wouldn't listen. He was convinced that they were meant to be together.

One night, Y/N had finally had enough. She confronted Bill and told him that his behavior was not only creepy but also dangerous. She explained that she didn't feel safe with him around and that she wanted him to leave her alone.

Bill was devastated. He couldn't believe that Y/N didn't feel the same way about him. He couldn't accept that their love story wasn't going to happen. In a fit of rage and desperation, Bill did the unthinkable. He took his own life, unable to live without Y/N.

The news of Bill's death shocked the world, and Y/N was left with an overwhelming sense of guilt. She knew that she had done nothing wrong, but she couldn't help but feel responsible for what had happened. Bill's obsession with her had led to his tragic demise, and it was a heartbreaking ending to a story that had started out with so much promise.