☆Georg×reader☆

bass playerGeorge from the band Tokio Hotel was used to having a large and enthusiastic fan base. He loved meeting his fans after the shows and hearing their stories of how his music had touched their lives. But one fan in particular had caught his attention: a girl named Y/N.

Y/N had been following the band for years, and had always been a big fan of all the members. But there was something about George that she found particularly compelling. She loved his energy on stage, his skill as a bass player, and his charismatic personality. She had never had the chance to meet him in person, until tonight.

As she waited in line to meet the band backstage after the show, Y/N felt her heart racing with anticipation. She had brought a gift for each of the members, but she had put extra thought and effort into the one for George. She wanted him to know how much he meant to her.

When it was finally her turn to meet the band, Y/N stepped up to George with a shy smile. "Hi George," she said softly. "I just wanted to say how much I love your music and how much you inspire me."

To her surprise, George's face lit up with a huge smile. "Really?" he said. "Thank you so much! That means a lot to me."

Y/N felt her cheeks turn red as she handed him the gift she had brought. "I hope you like it," she said.

George tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a hand-drawn portrait of himself, done in stunning detail. He was amazed by the skill and effort that Y/N had put into the gift, and he felt a warm glow of appreciation for this fan who had taken the time to make something so personal and heartfelt.

As the night went on and George and Y/N talked more, he found himself drawn to her genuine enthusiasm and passion for music. He was used to meeting fans who liked the band as a whole, but it was rare to find someone who appreciated his own contributions in such a deep way.

As the evening wound down and it was time for Y/N to leave, George gave her a warm hug and a promise to keep in touch. He knew that he had made a new friend and a special connection with a fan who would always hold a special place in his heart.