☆Georg×reader☆

Georg Listing, the bassist of the world-famous band Tokio Hotel, had just finished their concert in a packed arena in Berlin. He was still buzzing from the energy of the crowd as he made his way to the backstage area.

As he walked, he noticed a girl standing near the exit, looking a little lost. She was wearing a Tokio Hotel t-shirt and had a camera slung over her shoulder. Georg recognized her as Y/N, one of the band's biggest fans. He smiled and approached her.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his German accent thick.

Y/N looked up and blushed. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to see if I could get a picture with you guys."

Georg smiled. "Sure, I'd be happy to take a picture with you."

They took a quick photo together, and Georg noticed that Y/N was shaking a little. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

Y/N took a deep breath. "Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute. Alone."

Georg nodded and led her to a quiet corner of the backstage area. They sat down on some crates, and Y/N began to speak.

"I just wanted to say thank you," she said, her voice trembling a little. "Your music has helped me through some really tough times. And seeing you guys perform live tonight... it was just amazing."

Georg smiled warmly at her. "That means a lot to us. We're so glad our music has been able to help you."

They chatted for a few more minutes, and Georg found himself enjoying Y/N's company more and more. She was sweet, funny, and incredibly passionate about music. They exchanged numbers before she left, and Georg found himself thinking about her long after she was gone.

Over the next few weeks, Georg and Y/N started texting and talking on the phone regularly. They discovered that they had a lot in common, from their taste in music to their love of traveling. Georg found himself looking forward to each conversation more and more, and he knew he was falling for Y/N.

Finally, they decided to meet up in person again. Georg took her out for dinner, and they talked and laughed for hours. As they walked back to Y/N's hotel, Georg took a deep breath.

"Y/N," he said, his heart pounding. "I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I feel like I've known you forever. I really like you, and I was wondering if... if you'd like to go on a date with me."

Y/N smiled, her eyes shining. "I'd love to."

Over the next few months, Georg and Y/N went on dates all over the world, as Tokio Hotel continued their tour. They visited museums and art galleries, ate delicious food, and danced until the early hours of the morning. Georg had never felt so happy.

Finally, on a warm summer evening in Paris, Georg took Y/N to the top of the Eiffel Tower. As they looked out at the stunning view, Georg got down on one knee.

"Y/N," he said, taking out a small box. "I love you more than anything in the world. Will you marry me?"

Y/N's eyes filled with tears as she nodded, unable to speak. Georg slipped the ring onto her finger, and they embraced, both of them crying tears of joy.

They were married a year later, in a beautiful ceremony in their hometown of Magdeburg, Germany. Tokio Hotel played at the reception, and Georg and Y/N danced together, surrounded by their friends and family.