Think C.S.

It's been a while since Chris and I talked. I mean, not like a century, but a good couple of days. He went to LA for a couple of days and came back just yesterday.

So, since we haven't talked, I'm gonna go to his house as a little surprise. I had a spare key so I just unlocked it and went upstairs.

"Jackie?" I heard from the kitchen.

"Hey Matt!" He smiled widely as we hugged.

"I haven't seen you in forever! How've you been?"

"Not too shabby. How about you?"

"I've been doing better now that everything's calmed down. Being home is really helping my anxiety."

"That's good for you." We both shared a stupid smile that we saved for each other. Even though he's not my boyfriend, the goofball still holds a special place in my heart.

"I guess I can't hog all your time." I nodded.

"Sadly not. I have to make sure my relationship isn't in ruins right now." He tilted his head.

"Why would it be?"

"Girl, he hasn't talked to you in forever. He's obviously cheating." I sighed, pushing my head into my hands.

"But why would he?!"

"He's a man! They only do what's best for themselves!"

"I know! But I thought he'd be different!"

"Well girl, he's not." My friend shoved her phone in my face. I groaned at the bright light that burned my eyes. I held it out to see a picture of Chris with a girl.

"So?"

"So, he's been cheating!" My other friend exclaimed.

"How is that cheating? He's just talking to a girl."

"99% of the time a man is talking to a girl while he's dating someone he's cheating."

"You can see it in his eyes." My friend's little sister said from behind us.

"Abby! Stop stalking!" Abby sighed, shaking her head.

"He has the dreamy look. He loves her, but he's guilty." She walked off in silence

"I don't see why he would ever cheat on you! You're a perfect catch."

"Who knows. LA girls are tough to beat." I gave a fake smile as I walked to his brother's room. I knocked first for privacy reasons.

"Hold on!"

I heard him shuffle a couple of things around and then come to open the door.

"Hey Sh- oh shit."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as he stood there in shock.

"Oh shit's right buddy. Can we talk?" I asked. He looked around and nodded. We walked over to his bed, taking a second to look at each other.

"So, any reason we aren't talking?"

"I'm sorry I just got busy and-"

"I know, LA is big for you guys. All your shit happens there and here is just your getaway. But, is there any reason we're not talking?" I cut him off. Before he could answer, someone walked in.

"Hey Chrissy, do you want to go out later today or-... Who's this?" She pointed to me. He stood up quickly, putting his hands out to explain.

"It's not what it looks like!"

My heart shattered then and there. I put on a smile, hiding my head.

"I knew it." I sighed, heading out the room. He ran up behind me, grabbing my wrist.

"Jackie listen to me-"

"Chris! Who's this?!" The girl exclaimed. We both looked at each other, then to him. He froze, running a hand through his hair.

"Christopher, not only did you cheat on me, but the girl you cheated on me with doesn't know we're dating?!"

He stuttered. He couldn't even make a sentence. I shook my head, storming out of his room.

"Let me explain!" I paused. I looked back to him.

"You know what, let's hear it. Let's hear how the fuck I'm supposed to hear you out for not only cheating on me, but not even telling the girl you're cheating on me with!"

"Look, it was busy. She reminds me of you and I just thought, maybe I could try it out!"

The girl he was with in LA scoffed, throwing the hoodie she was in at him. We both walked out at once, we didn't have time for this.

"Jacks wait! I choose you okay?! I love you."

"No Chris! If you really did, you wouldn't have done this in the first place." I held back any tears that wanted to come out. Matt watched in confusion as the girl and I walked away.

"Jacks?" We both knew what he was asking, and it only took a simple glance for him to start yelling at Chris. I walked out with his side girl, not knowing what I'll do next. But I knew it would never have to do anything with them.

A/n: I don't know what to write about anymore. My old chapters had it, but my new ones are shit. It's the same with my other story too.

It's like, a few months later sorry for the lack of posts I started school and I already had family drama and now I got school drama. Yay me. (I'll try to post soon I have like 33 chapters and I need to post them.) I also didn't read this over so not sorry for the errors