Blue to the sky, orange to the thigh C.S?

"Hey Matt?!" I yelled from Chris' room.

"What?!" He responded.

"Chris wants a snack!"

"What kind?!" He asked from the kitchen. We both heard him and were in a deep game of Uno.

"What kind of snack goofy?" I asked the boy in front of me.

"Uh, do we have girl scout cookies?!" He asked. We heard rummaging.

"Yeah!"

"Give me a couple!" He yelled. I placed a plus two down. He put a plus four, so I put another plus four.

"Goddamnit." He mumbled as he grabbed ten cards. Matt walked in, giving Chris and I each two cookies. He immediately gobbled them down like nothing.

"Who's winning?" Matt asked, plopping onto the bed with us.

"Me, of course." I said, taking slow bites of mine.

"Not for long." Chris cheered. He put down a reverse, then another reverse, and then a plus four.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, taking four cards. He laughed, coughing a little. It was fine at first, but then it didn't stop.

"Bro, you good?" Matt and I laughed. He smiled a little, coughing even more.

"I think-" He coughed even harder, losing the ability to breathe. He patted his chest, but it didn't do anything.

"Matt, were those Tagalongs?" I asked him with a 'don't tell me it was' kind of look.

"Yeah why?"

"Kid's allergic to nuts!" I yelled, looking for his Epi-Pen.

"Shit!" He said, helping. Chris coughed even worse, pointing to his drawer at his desk. We both ran to it and looked.

"Here!" Matt yelled, running to Chris.

"How do I use this?!" He yelled as he stood there. Chris' face was turning more and more purple by the minute. Then I remembered a past allergic reaction this kid had.

"Justin! Chris is having an allergic reaction! What do I do?!" I asked as I called the boy.

"BLUE TO THE SKY AND ORANGE TO THE THIGH!" Nick yelled from the phone.

I yanked off the blue piece and stabbed him in the thigh with the pen. He almost immediately was fine.

"BLUE TO THE SKY AND ORANGE TO THE THIGH!" I yelled. He looked at me weird, so I took it from his hands. I took off the blue piece and stabbed him with the orange. I counted for three and then took it out. Again, he almost immediately was better.

"MATT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" he yelled.

"I LEAVE FOR FIVE MINUTES, AND YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER?!" Nick yelled from the door.

A/n: TIS THE DAY YALL🎉

Silly chapter for a silly day🤪