003 ➥ bump

this chapter is more than 5k words long i am so sorry i definitely got carried away lol

tw // description of vomiting

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Alahna felt unbearably dizzy. And the fact that she was being dragged across an unknown path and to an unknown destination didn't make things any easier for her.

The male voice (at this point she'd figured out by herself that Krist Novoselic had been her knight in shining armor per se) kept muttering oh my gods, with a few breathy chuckles in between. Alahna couldn't understand for the life of her what part of her situation was humorous to him, even though he was obviously just... freaking out.

They made their way into a room where she was dropped on what felt like a couch. Alahna blinked a couple times in order to adjust to the new lighting (God, her head was killing her). Immediately she brought her hands to her scalp, wincing in pain.

"Holy fucking shit, are you okay?"

Krist had kneeled down in front of her, his eyes full of shock and worry. Alahna brought her head up to meet his gaze (slowly as to not make herself feel even worse) and blinked a couple more times. "I..." Her voice came out hoarse and weak. Her throat felt very dry for a moment, and then all at once, her mouth started to water. "I'm gonna be sick." She muttered, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Oh, uh―" Krist clumsily got up on his feet as he desperately looked for something. In a matter of seconds, he handed something to Alahna, and the girl had no choice but to throw up inside it. Only twenty seconds later, after everything was out of her system, did she realize she had vomited inside a bag of chips.

A bag that wasn't even fully empty, judging by the little solid pieces that were floating around.

Alahna cringed. Her head was still killing her: she definitely had a concussion.

Krist got on his knees again. "Well, that's fucking gross." He said. "Here, let me." He said, gently grabbing the bag from Alahna's hands. The pain she was experiencing was way too uncomfortable for her to object in any way.

She tried to clear her throat, hoping that it wouldn't worsen the pain for a couple seconds (it did). "What are you going to do with it?" She asked as Krist got up on his feet once again.

He clearly hadn't given it that much thought because his face was blank for a moment. He glanced at an empty trash can, innocently sitting in a corner of the room (that Alahna assumed was where the band had been hanging out before playing). Krist took a few steps towards it and just deposited the bag inside, which certainly was smarter than just carelessly throwing it in.