reawakening

the only thing nikatani remember was a mash explosion of a ship before darkness consumed her before a bright flash happens as her deep green hazel eyes snap open for the firsts time as her back archers as air is entering her lungs. she wasn't the only one who was havening the same thing happening to her. leeloo look over at  nikatani who looked as shock as she did when there backs smacked into what looked like glass. nikatani's once midnight blue hair that use to be held in a side braid as her hair know res against her back on chest.

she looks around seeing strangers watching them before pushing leeloo behind her as she glares while speaking a language  that hasn't been spoken in ages" who are you" she snarled as she keeps her body in front leeloo. she was in thermo bandages like leeloos but she tattoo was more noticeable as her guardian tattoo rest up on her upper chest.

a strange man in a military clothes looks at them in awe before turning to the scientist next him" is that glass protected" the man asked not taking his eyes of the two. the scientist nods his head with a smile" completely indestructible" but they were gonna be proven wrong the two women in front of them were anything but normal.

the military man smiled" great" as he takes some kind of card out while walking up to the woman in front of him. he taps on the class as he holds up the card as it sways back and forth "if you both want out yall are gonna have to learn those communication skills" he says with a smile. 

leeloo and nikatani share glance with one another before looking at the man dead in the eye as a primal growl comes from both of the girls as leeloo punched her fist through the glass as she grabbing him by the shirt as he gasp before she pulls him smacking his face against the glass as falls over giving the girls an chance to snatch his card a they make the class containment open.

there vision was blurry as flashes appear as they rapidly blink. people around the room slowly approach them with shock spears. nikatani and leeloo slowly rise up while everyone waited with a baited breath before both girls turn and rush towards the wall as they dive and spear through it leaving everyone shock. the scientist looks at what happened in awe " perfect" he mumbles to him self as everyone around the room panic.