1͓̽3͓̽)❤️𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝙵! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

sophia_helmuthh

You were considered the perfect child. Perfect grades, never got in trouble once, hell, the Trenchbull favorited you! No one thought that was possible. You were the complete opposite of Hortensia. She was the Trouble maker of the school, her grades were barely passable, you were surprised she was even in your grade. But, you couldn't waste time on thinking about her. You just had to focus on class and keep your grades up. It was stressful, exhausting even, to always be expected to be perfect. You were hurting, but it's not like you're allowed to complain.

-----
(Hortensia POV)
It was a rainy day outside. The whole day, rain putter pattered on the windows. I sat by the windows every class, so I watched raindrops race down the glass instead of paying attention. I didn't really care about my grade. As long as I passed, right? The last school bell rung and I quickly packed up my stuff. Once everything I needed was in my bag, I speed walked out of the classroom. I left my coat in the class room. The teachers leave at the same time, so once all of the students are out, the rooms are locked. I shrugged, thinking that it had stopped raining. It would be hot out, so I decided to leave it. Even with how quick I was, I was still the last one out of the building. I was wrong. It was still raining, if not harder. Everyone had rushed to their parents cars or to the trail. With umbrellas. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting it. I realized that my friends had left, so I had no one to walk with. I looked to my left to see one other person under the roof.

<<I could've sworn I put it in here..>>

To my left, I saw y/n. She was rummaging through her bag desperately.

<<Ha! How did someone like..you..forget an umbrella?>>

<<Wha- Hortensia? And what is that supposed to mean!>>

<<Oh, nothing. Just teachers pet, little miss perfect. It's obvious. You've never forgot anything, have you?>>

She rolled her eyes.

<<Why are you here? I would think that someone like..you..would walk in the rain willingly?>>

<<What's that supposed to mean!>>

She stared at me blankly.

<<Seriously? In phys ed, you run in the mud with a smile!>>

<<Okay? It makes the Trenchbull mad to see me smile.>>

<<First time I relate to her.>>

I scoffed at her.

<<You know what, whatever.>>

I stepped out in the rain. In a blink, me and my bag were soaked. The rain came down hard. I covered my head while shivering. I should've brought that coat. I backed away at the cold and went back into the school roof. The doors would lock anytime soon, so we couldn't wait the rain out. It wouldn't end for at the least another hour.

<<I'll be right back.>>

She got up and snuck inside. I stared ahead of me. I looked at the gloomy sky. The raindrops hit the ground and I planned. If i ran fast enough, then i can run though the raindrops, right?

Trial after trial again, I found out that there was no way to make it to the fence, all the way across the blacktop, without getting attacked by the heavy raindrops. After about 10 minutes, I gave up. I shivered, drenched, while i turned to the door. She's taking forever. What is she doing?

-----
(Your POV)
I walked to my locker quietly. I opened it, getting on my knees and rummaging around to find the missing umbrella.

<<Boo!>>

I flinched and looked at my side. I found Hortensia laughing.

<<Haha! You jumpedd~>>

I rolled my eyes before I finally found my umbrella. Hortensia stared at me, chuckling. I was about to close my locker, but before I did, I glanced at Hortensia. She was holding her arms as while shivering. She tried to hide it by walking back outside. I grabbed my umbrella and took my coat off. I walked towards her. I put my coat on her shoulders. She flinched at the sudden warmth and looked back at me. I keep looking forward. I swallowed under her gaze. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that her face was red. Her shivering slowed down and eventually stopped at the warmth of the coat.

We soon arrived at the doors. I opened my umbrella and put it over the both of us. She looked back at me, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She looked almost skeptical.

<<What was all of this for?>>

<<I- Just shut your mouth and walk!>>

I said, blushing heavily. She noticed and snickered to herself.

<<Anything for you~>>

<<I will take my coat back!>>

<<Sure you would.>>

I rolled my eyes playfully with a pink face and a small grin.

Maybe we don't need to hate eachother after all.

Words: 𝟾𝟻𝟼

purrr i finally got a keyboard to use so i can type without my fingers dying 😍

guys my I caught my crush staring at me I was like 🤭

have a wonderful day / morning / night !!