a strange sort of "friend"ship (S2/C9)

Disclaimer; I do not own Yugioh or the characters from this show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2; New beginning

Chapter.9: - a strange sort of "friend"ship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they came home late in the evening, the sun had already set, a cool air was blowing around their ears and the quiet chirping of the crickets could be heard. The only thing left to think about that evening was to get into the bunk, some with a water shower and the others with a hefty load of amusement. The day wasn't strenuous, but it was still annoying. Well the part at the end was more but the result stayed the same. As it is for the best, waking up next is already the weekend and perfect for hanging out together. They didn't have any plans yet, but doing nothing and relaxing at home is also something. Yugi, Malik and Ryou had already experienced several wonderful ones together and always had fun doing it, but now that their respective Yamis are also in the picture of their being together, other options would be needed than the ones they always had. They had something in mind, but just not the implementation yet. After a small uncut of the memory from before, Mokuba was no longer there after a certain point in the picture. He knew that Mokuba had said that he only liked at the beginning until he realized that everything would be fine and he wasn't needed himself. Which is why he couldn't catch everything. And since the coming period is about to expire, Malik thought of a drop-in visit. How funny that they almost forgot their side project at KC, they still have to catch up.

Malik passed this on to his roommates and friends who either didn't care or were looking forward to stopping by the Kaiba brothers. after it was once again necessary to clean up the whole mess and to chase after certain people, they managed to spur them on and give up their current job, put it aside and took hold of themselves and of course their valuables and went to the front door to open them. When that was done, they moved out the front door only to see one of Kaiba's limos waiting there.

They stopped in surprise and could only stare in ignorance. A butler got out of the passenger side to give the gentlemen a message, which Yami didn't accept and let it through, of course, the others joined so that even they could read it Bakura on his right and Marik on his left. "Pharaoh, idiot thief, crazy keeper! I'm sending you six against my will and to Mokubas I'm telling you this limo to make sure you get there safely and as quickly as possible. Don't consider this a gift, just a loan of transportation that we have important thing to talk about and I don't want you guys screwing this up for me so get your ass up and bang it." -Kaiba-

Said the piece of paper.

When they let it go and their Hikaris had also said it, they gave the butler a sign that they understood and were ready. He opened the door for them, got in one after the other and as soon as the butler got in the passenger side, the driver drove off. The drive hadn't taken long because they lived maybe half an hour's walk away and then even faster by car. Arriving at the villa parked the car in one of the many garages that existed there with all the other gorgeous vehicles and let her passengers step out to be met by another working outside who escorted them to the door. The lights thanked the driver before they followed the escort and the Yamis, who walked to the mansion of the Kaibas, where Mokuba was already waiting to receive them. Mokuba smiled at them and greeted each one of them heartily for that he left the butler and gave him another job to do. He gestured for them to follow him, put them on the couch and politely asked if they wanted anything so he could at least buy their gestures while they waited for Seto. However, as soon as they had their drinks, Seto arrived. Seto approached them but just stood facing them on the other side of the couch where there was another white couch and after staring a little coldly he sat down on it but still with his arms and legs crossed.