wasted (S02/C07)

Disclaimer; I do not own Yugioh or the characters from this show

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2; New beginning

Chapter.7: - Wasted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mokuba had a happy moment after his conversation with the lights. His brother didn't give a shit about the others, which mokuba knows better, but he gave everything to see his younger brother happy and despite all that he remained so cold. He gave Mokuba the time with them, which he himself did not pay attention to, in his view, to work out more important things.

Seto distanced himself from the rest of the group, even though they were further away from the others originally, just a little further just to make sure his work stays at work without the lower-class citizens noticing what is none of their business. The call he had to make wasn't something he would otherwise never be able to do, but it still had to be made and then relatively quickly. Ever since Kaiba Corb sold the beta version of the previously released Duel discs there have been a plethora of technical and economic problems circulating based on the new technology which, as it turned out, resulted in a ton of malfunctions in all the electronics that can affect the disc in such proximity is activated. As a result, when it comes out, all stocks will fall and the entire planning of the new upgrade will have to be accelerated so that the failure can be made good again. Recently, there was also the annual spectacle of one of the biggest events, to which it will be an honor for every sales department if they are invited there, otherwise you can only get there through certain special actions, which remain unknown to others. Which has the advantage of presenting your latest technology to the world in order to drift it away from others, which can only work if the jury is involved, the higher their rating, the better it is predicted that it will also arrive from outside. Which in turn brings it to Seto's current concerns. It is well known that if you hand over your objects to the company there on the spot, it does not drive such big investigators forward as with a negotiating partner. And for this investment aragatmon that he drives is none other than the one that is considered the most known and famous in the whole world. As this company is said to be the world's largest which is not only located in Asia and or Europe, no, its location is strictly unknown as it is said that as it has smaller viewpoints all over the world it is not fixed what does it mean again and again by switching which makes it impossible to tell where they are at the moment. Which brings us to this moment and the benefits of it.

Mokuba only had a rough idea of what it was about, but that was still enough to understand the rest of it. For the CEO, he was considered a strong source of information because he had more desire for social contacts, in contrast to himself, who did not appreciate this, and the work and his younger brother were enough for him as contact. In addition, since it is known that the drt CEO does not appreciate this, it would only be questionable why he would suddenly be so interested in it, in contrast to Mokuba doing it, subconsciously it would be possible to use Mokuba's kawaiines to collect better information as this not too conspicuous as if he's doing it himself. Since Mokuba, as everyone knows, loves and appreciates his brother more than anything, so that he would do everything in his power for him to get his brother's love, but he doesn't mind all that and even enjoys it somehow there at the same time he has the opportunity to have a lot of fun with the others.

Seto's telephone conference didn't last too long, as there was still more than enough time for him to do other outside work afterwards, but only until the rest decided to leave. During this period he was able to do all the work that he had to keep pushing back at home. Which was always a nuisance for him. His conversation with the KC Specialized Expert went okay, everything was right, okay almost everything. It turned out that their last correspondent had canceled and could not be reached for an unspecified reason, so they had to hire another, but there were many details that were lacking. Which led to the point of later adjourning it so that Seto could personally handle the crowd and get on with the basics. At the end, Kaiba had decided on the necessary events that should be started in order to move forward, however, he would have to go back to Kaiba Corb to legally check it once, but as a bridging, he could order his employees to complete the documents in advance and on time.