let's beginn (S01/C01)

Disclaimer; i don't own Yugioh or the Characters from this show

Season.1; How they came together

Chapter.1: let's beginn

let's start It is early morning and the sun was barely visible. The rays of the sun were easy to see but they were still slightly covered by the evening sky so that you could still see individual stars in the sky and at one end could marvel at the light sunrise which was reflected in the beautiful orange tone with light, yellow, red and purple stitches has been. You couldn't see much of the still existing darkness but through the headlights of the cars driving around on the streets that were pretty much empty apart from a two cars that drove around every now and then saw three dominoes roaming around on the sidewalks. One of them surveyed every alley around while the other took possession of every shop just as the other roamed through every known block, looking at the houses in the current field of vision, and yet after a few seconds of looking it came to him at the sight a small smile on the face. The three looked as if they were looking for something or someone that was urgent. But they continued to follow their instinct, after all, they need their counterpart.

-------

A loud yawn escaped his mouth as Yugi slowly got up from the bed and rubbed his eyes. Going to bed at 11 p.m. is definitely a bad idea, regardless of whether there is school or a special event taking place the next day. Especially not if you know that the next day will start early with expectations for you. He was glad that there was at least a week of school left before the spring break came. He had already prepared quite a few plans with his friends, but the best is still just around the corner. In a few days the all-too-popular Hanabi will be fixed, which he is looking forward to enjoying with his friends. From sleep, the boy rummaged around easily in his bed to give way to the light rays of the sun, but not long until he took his pillow to press it on his head so that he didn't see the brightness so intensely. He swung his legs around so that his feet hit the floor and that without his pillow left his field of vision. Carefully he got up sleepily and moved in the direction of the window to partially close the shawl so that he can remove the pillow from his face and just put it back on his bed. Going to the dresser, he got a change of clothes to go to the bathroom so that he can shower away the tiredness. Although the restraint of the light radiation helped to make it bearable, a bath always helped in the early morning as a way into the new day.

He took a little more time than usual to wallow in the warmth of the water. He leaned his head slightly backwards so that the water sizzled slightly on his head, which in turn split up on his body. Slowly a misty steam slipped out of the shower rail, which finally slipped from the current of the warmer water. Yugi enjoyed standing under the calming water for a while and looking at the steam that had formed. After turning off the shower, he slowly began to pull back to grab a towel to advance the process of cleansing every inch of his silky smooth body. Then he stepped slowly out of his daily shower which he always took and began to change his clothes. He traded his sky blue PJ for his usual leather clothes. As soon as he had finished changing his clothes he went back to his room to his closet and put his PJ in there. He looked around to grab his backpack and packed the things he needed for the day. As he did this, Yugi slides down the hallway to descend the stairs in the direction of the living room. He met his white-haired roommate. The boy named Ryou looked like he was about to use the bathroom himself. After a brief exchange of words, he went down towards the kitchen where he saw his sandy-haired roommate who was already standing next to a visual novel Manga Leste together with a pot of coffee. Yugi went to the fridge to get a piece of cake that was left over from the previous day, which Ryou had baked to celebrate her move. He took a plate from one of the drawers and put the last piece of cake on it. Our three-headed teenage girl joined his friend at breakfast in one of the empty seats.