Non- binary reader x 25ji & vbs (Part 2)

Kanade decided to take a break from working the whole night. She then saw the time, it was in the morning already. 

Kanade remembered Mizuki's word, then entered Sekai. As said, the cat was waiting for Kanade there. 

They turned their head and looked at Kanade. 

"You're coming with me?" Kanade was asking both the cat and herself, since she is not sure about taking care of it when she couldn't even take care of herself.

The cat stood in front of Kanade. Kanade kneeled down and pick it up and curled up in their arms. 

"Your fur is fluffy," Kanade said as she settle it on the bed. 

The cat curled up. Kanade walked back to their computer and put on their headphone, continue to work on the new song. 

After a while, the cat quietly left the bed and jumped onto Kanade's lap. 

"Eh?" Kanade was surprised. The cat nudged Kanade while Kanade decided to continue to work. 

Kanade opened her eyes. She had fallen asleep without notice again. But then, she saw the cat looking at herself.

"Thanks for staying with me," Kanade felt they had become closer, and just patted it. The cat meowed happily. 

Kanade went to Sekai again, she left the cat there. In case, Ena or Mafuyu go there to find the cat.  It's not like Kanade don't like spending time with the cat, but she wanted the other members to have a chance to play with it too, since she got some inspiration on the new song and had to work hard on it. 

The cat seems to know Kanade was leaving it behind, it looked poorly at Kanade with its eyes. 

"Don't worry, I'll come back soon," Kanade gave it a pat before leaving. 

A little while after Kanade left, Mafuyu came. She was having lunch break and decided to take a break in Sekai. 

She noticed the cat, but went over to it. Mafuyu just sit down, leaning on a pillar. 

After a while, the cat walked over to Mafuyu and nudged them. Mafuyu held out her hand. The cat sniffed and surely put its head under her hand. 

It's rare for an animal to come so close to me... Mafuyu thought. Normally, animals would be able to sense Mafuyu's other side of aura and would feel scared of them. 

Mafuyu was tired of the school day and decided to sleep there for the lunchtime. Then she lay down, the cat lay besides them. Mafuyu felt very comfortable around its warmth.

Mafuyu as usual, woke up right on time to go back to school, the cat seemed to know Mafuyu needed to go and just meowed a goodbye. 

Not after long, Ena came. She had just woke up and already came to Sekai to see the cat. Although she seemed didn't care about the cat, she still feel worried without seeing the cat safe.

"Oh so you're really here," Ena said, not surprised. 

"Meow!" The cat stood right in front of Ena. 

"You look more used to people now," Ean observed. The cat nudged her leg. 

"Your fur is so fluffy," Ena kneeled down and played with it. 

"Come here, "Ena opened her arms. 

The cat walked straight into her arms and Ena lifted it up. Then, Ena took out her phone and took a selfie with the cat. 

"Hm, I always wonder why cat videos get more like than my selfies, let's test if including a cat can help me get more likes," Ena spoke her thoughts out when she was posting the photo. 

Well after a short while, the selfie already got many like. 

"It isn't fair," Ena shouted, shaking their phone. 

The cat's ear stood up, alerted to the raise of voice. 

"I'm going to take more selfies with you," Ena grabbed the cat and took a few more selfies. "Uhh, it isn't fair that you did nothing and got more like than me!" 

The cat looked at Ena with its innocent face. 

"Okok, no need look at me like that, I get it now. You're very cute," Ena admitted. 

Ena then received a phone call. 

"What is it, Akito?" Ena said in an annoyed tone. 

"Okok, I'll be there," Ena cut their phone and turned to the cat, "You want to come with me?" 

The cat just looked at Ena and meowed. 

"Okay, I take that as a yes," Ena decided. She grabbed the cat and left Sekai. 

Ena put the cat on the bed and it behaved well, just waiting for Ena when she got into her uniform and do some simple makeup. 

"Let's go," Ena announced that she had finally finish getting ready. She hugged the cat with one hand and went out to meet Akito hurriedly. 

"You're so late," Akito grumbled. His tone changed when he saw the cat, "is that a cat?"

"What else could it be?" Ena rolled her eyes. 

"Anyways, I visited a pancake shop. It's on discount, buy one get one free," Akito explained. "So I bought one for you as well." He handed Ena a box. 

"I haven't eat mine too," Akito said. "Take it back home and save me one."

"Okok, I got to go to school now," Ena took the box. 

"Oh also, help me take care of this cat," Ena put it in Akito's arm, and waved goodbye. 

"What the? How can you leave me with a cat so sudden?" Akito shouted after Ena. He had a lot of question to ask Ena but she was already gone. 

"That Ena..." Akito grumbled. 

He looked down at the cat, who looked up at Akito. 

Suddenly, a dog barked which scared Akito. He backed up and the dog ran closer. Luckily, the cat in his arms jumped between the dog and Akito. All of its fur stood up and meowed fiercely at the dog. 

The dog owner came and pulled the barking dog away. 

The cat looked at Akito proudly. Like saying I did a good job. 

"Don't look at me like that..." Akito muttered. "Thanks, I owe you." 

He put the cat back into his arm and continue to walk. "I'll bring you to a cafe where I have a meeting with my group mates."