Mizuki x Ena (Part 1)

I know Mizuki's gender isn't confirmed yet. But in this story, I'll still use she/her to refer to Mizuki.

-----------------------------------

Mizuki's pov

Mizuki was lying on her bed, scrolling through her phone. It was getting boring. As she saw Ena's new post, she liked it at once. Then, she pressed into Ena's profile and kept looking at her posts. Ena is so pretty! She Mizuki looked a picture which Ena took at a café. The other one Ena took selfie on her bed, Mizuki thought she was so cute! Mizuki knew she had fallen in love with Ena. She couldn't deny it.

Suddenly, someone called Mizuki, she didn't want to answer but then she saw that it was Ena, she quickly answered.

"Hello Enanan, why do you call me?"

"Oh nothing, just want to hear your voice. Did I bother you?" Ena wanted to hear my voice? Mizuki wondered. But she was more concern about another thing. Although it was through phone, Mizuki could still tell that Ena had just cried. But she wasn't sure she should point it out.

"No, I'm not busy. Do you want to hang out?"

Ena's pov

Ena paused for a while. Mizuki knew that she was thinking should she go out in this state and let Mizuki knew. On the other hand, Ena didn't want Mizuki to worry so much. She called Mizuki because she's having a hard time and Mizuki's voice was the best thing to make her feel better.

"No... I'm not free to hang out."

"That's fine. I just miss you very much."

"Oh... haha" Ena let out a weak chuckle.

"Don't you miss me?" Mizuki asked in a sweet voice.

"Yes yes, I miss you."

Mizuki's pov

Mizuki was very sure Ena is in a really bad mood. Normally, Ena would not agree with Mizuki so easily and would argue with her.

"I have to go, chat later."

"Oh okay." Ena hung up the call, leaving Mizuki in her thoughts.

Mizuki wanted to cheer up Ena and made her feel better. But what can she do? Mizuki thought for a while. What Ena cares the most? Ohh, Mizuki remembered, Ena always want to find ways to get more like on her posts. Then, Mizuki came up with an idea. I could make many accounts to like her post!

Mizuki immediately start making accounts. She used all kinds of things but not representing Mizuki so Ena wouldn't know. She spent the whole night to make accounts and liked Ena's post. Phew finally done! I hope Ena will feel better.

After an hour, Mizuki received a call from Ena.

"Mizukiiii"

"What is it Enanan?"

"I got many likes on my posts."

"Wow then you must be very happy."

"Yes, but it's so sudden."

"Oh em...maybe more people use phone tonight?" Mizuki didn't want to get exposed.

"Anyways, I'm so happy!"

"Oh good, shall we go onto nightcord?"

"Sure!!"

Mizuki was glad she was able to make Ena happy. Anything is worth to make her happy.

(After a few days)

Ena's pov

"I'm going to post this photo. Do you think it's okay?" Ena was looking at their photo with the food they were eating in a café.

"Yes, you're so cute." Ena blushed at the comment.

Mizuki left to the washroom. Ena ate by herself while waiting for Mizuki.

Suddenly, Mizuki's phone beeped, Ena then realised Mizuki didn't take her phone with her. Ena didn't want to look at Mizuki's phone without her permission. But the notification caught her eyes. She looked again. The notification was from the social media Mizuki used very often. What really caught Ena's eye was the account name. This isn't Mizuki's usual account, but it looks so familiar. Where have I seen it before?

Ena was still thinking when Mizuki came back.

"Enanan, you miss me?" Mizuki smiled. Ena suddenly remembered the account. It was one of the many which liked Ena's account on the other day. Does that mean all of them were Mizuki...? Ena was shocked by the truth she finally know.

Ena's face darkened. "Mizuki."

"Err... yes?"

"Tell me. All those account who liked my post at once the other day. They were all you, right?"

"Ena, what are you talking about?" Ena was very sure that Mizuki was lying. She felt so desperate. The one who I believes the most lie to me...

"Don't lie! I hate you!"