Mizuki x Ena (Part 2)

"I hate you!" Ena yelled at Mizuki. 

Ena's pov

She ran away and didn't turn back, tears started to roll down on her cheeks. Ena ran all the way back to her home and slapped the door of her bedroom hardly. 

Mizuki's pov

Mizuki was left at the café. She ran and yelled after Ena but Ena ignored her. After a while, Mizuki gave up chasing after Ena, and went back to her home.

Ena's pov

As Mizuki was alone in her room, she started crying, "Why can't I even make Ena happy? But make her even sadder. Why am I so useless..." she muttered to herself. "I keep making the wrong choice."

Akito's pov

At the Shinonome household, Ena has been crying for hours. Akito could hear her sobbing in the corridor. He wondered what hurt Ena so much. A few days before, she was cried so much because of their father. But today, she was very happy before she go out with Mizuki... oh yes! I can ask Mizuki, although I don't want to find them uhh...  

Akito took out his phone and texted Akiyama. 

'Hey'

'What is it lil' bro?'

'You went out with my sis today, right?' 

'Yea' 

'Did something happen?' 

Mizuki's pov 

Mizuki paused at the message. I don't want to think of it again. No, I can't tell lil' bro. It's just something between me and Enanan. 

'No, y ask?' 

'She has been crying for hours' 

'Is she okay?'

'I don't think so' 

'Then pls find her when you have time'

'Okayyy'

Akito's pov

Akito sighed as he put down his phone. Akiyama won't tell anything... He hoped his sister would be better soon. 

Mizuki's pov

After a while, Mizuki tried to call Ena, but she didn't answer any of them. 

Ena's pov

Ena cut another call from Mizuki. Why... why would Mizuki... why should she do such thing. I was so happy at first, getting so many likes means a lot to me. But when I know it is all fake, it really hurts so much, especially its from who I loved...

Mizuki's pov

For a few days, Mizuki kept calling Ena, but Ena still ignored her. Ena still avoid Mizuki by pretending to be very busy and don't go on Nightcord.

One day, Mizuki followed Akito  home, and waited for Ena go out to attend her night class. 

Mizuki could hear a clicked on the door. she turned at the door at once. It was Ena. Mizuki hadn't seen her for a while. She was stunned, but she muttered, "Enanan..." 

Ena looked at Mizuki then ignored her and went to school. 

"Enanan!!" Mizuki called after her, but it was no use. 

Ena's pov 

After school, Ena went back home, it was very dark already. When she was a few metre away from her door. She saw a figure sitting in front of it. Mizuki has been waiting for me for the whole time...? 

Mizuki's pov

Mizuki woke up as she heard some footsteps. Once she saw that it was Ena, she stood up at once. 

"Ena, listen to me. I'm really sorry!" 

Ena walked pass Mizuki, and opened the door. 

"Ena! I did it because I want you to be happy." Mizuki blocked Ena from going back to her home. 

Ena chuckled and said, "if you really want me to be happy, then you shouldn't have done that. It hurts so much!" 

"I'm really sorry. I promise I won't do it again. Please forgive me!" 

"It's no use, forget it." Ena shoved Mizuki aside. And stepped in her home. 

"Ena!" Mizuki shouted. "Hear me for the last time" Ena stopped. "It really hurts me when I saw you so sad. I can't help want to cheer you up. But I don't know what I can do." 

Ena looked at Mizuki coldly. Mizuki decided to tell Ena what she wanted to say a long time. 

"Ena, I... I did it because... because I love you. I can't bear to see you so sad." Mizuki's eyes meet Ena's eyes. Ena's eyes soften, her crush liked her back. Her eyes were watery. "Mizuki... I love you too." And she hugged Mizuki. 

Mizuki was shocked by Ena. But she hugged her tightly. Mizuki could feel tears running down Ena's cheek. She pulled away from her and looked at her face. Indeed, Ena was crying, Mizuki put her hand on Ena's cheek and help her weep her tears. 

"Don't cry. Don't cry," Mizuki muttered. 

"Sorry," Ena sobbed. "I'm sorry for being so emotional. I can't help." 

"Ena, listen, I loved you, that means I understand and tolerate everything about you." 

Ena's pov 

"Mizuki..." Ena looked up at Mizuki who smiled at her gently. The dim lights of the street lamps shone on Mizuki, contrasting on her warm bright smile. She couldn't help but hugged Mizuki again. 

Mizuki let Ena hugged her for as long as she wanted. As they pulled away, Ena felt a pair of warm lips on her cheek. Mizuki kissed her sweetly and waved a goodbye. 

—————————————————————————-—————————-

Ahhh I can't help switching pov toooo often. It feels so weird but I really wanted to write both of their feelings and thoughts.