Non- binary reader x 25ji & vbs (Part 1)

Got the inspiration from a story of Kanade becoming a cat online. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey hey, wanna hear a fun thing?" Mizuki asked. 

"No, I'm very tired," Ena declined immediately. 

"Aww..." Mizuki puffed their cheeks. "Kanade? Mafuyu?"

"Okok..." Kanade said. 

"Same as K," Mafuyu said the same thing as usual. 

"I met a cat on the way home today," Mizuki began. 

"What's so special?" Ena cut them off at once. 

"Enanan, just listen first!" Mizuki whined. "I thought it was so cute that I went to pat it."

"You shouldn't go away and pat wild cats!" 

"So noisy..." Mafuyu muttered. 

"Enanan, let Mizuki finished it first..." Kanade said. 

"Okok," Ena said. 

"Okay, so it was so cute and I asked it whether it wanted to follow me back home or not," Mizuki continued. "And the cat said yes. So I brought it home and it is with me now!"

"What the?" Ena couldn't believe what Mizuki said. "How can you ask a cat and how do you know it said yes?"

"Well it didn't escape," Mizuki explained. 

"Or it can't escape...?" Ena pointed out. 

"Anyways, do you guys want to meet it?" Mizuki asked. "Maybe it will bring you an inspiration, K."

Hearing that it may give her a inspiration, Kanade said, "yes, of course."

"Then I think I'm okay too," Mafuyu replied. 

"Enanan?" Mizuki said in a playful tone. 

"Okok, not because I'm interested in your stupid thing, but to help Kanade," Ena sure was very arrogant. 

"Then let's meet at Sekai now!" Mizuki went offline. 

"Bye." 

"Bye."

They left the unwilling Ena to enter Sekai. 

"Enanan, you're so late," Mizuki said. 

"What? I was just a few seconds later than you guys," Ena said unhappily. 

Ena looked around and saw Kanade and Mafuyu kneeling down, observing the cat. 

"Its fur is all black," Kanade said. 

"And its eyes are dark brown," Mizuki added. 

"Its black fur is so beautiful," Kanade continued. 

"Beautiful?" Mafuyu studied the cat. 

Kanade reached out her hand to pat the cat. But the cat dodged her. 

"Ah, its like that," Mizuki explained. "Besides patting them on the street, it didn't let me pat it anymore."

"It's normal for a cat to be not used to strangers," Ena said. 

"No, it's very sensitive when I touch them," Mizuki argued. 

"What's the difference from what I just said..." Ena couldn't understand what's Mizuki's point.

"It'll get used to us soon!" Mizuki concluded. 

"Us?" Mafuyu asked. 

"Yes, let's take turn take care of it!" Mizuki suggested. 

"Who said I will?" Ena didn't like Mizuki deciding everything. 

"I can't bring it to my home..." Mafuyu said. 

"Ah, don't worry," Mizuki replied. "It can stay in Sekai and Enanan, and Yuki and even Miku they can take turn play with it. While me and Kanade can bring it to our home."

"Eh? Me?" Kanade said shocked. 

"Aww... Kanade, help me," Mizuki pleaded. 

"Why did you take it home in the first place..." Ena said unsatisfied. 

"It's too cute," Mizuki's reason is not reasonable. 

Kanade and Mafuyu already paid their attention on the cat and ignored Ena and Mizuki. 

"Its black fur..." Kanade muttered. "It looks like Y/n's hair."

"Speaking of which, where has Y/n been?" Ena asked. 

"They said they may be quite busy," Kanade answered. 

"I miss them," Mizuki suddenly said. "Let's give Y/n to see it when they are free."

"It's rare for them to disappear," Kanade said. 

"Maybe they just wanted to disappear," Mafuyu said. 

"Yuki! They're not like you. They're just busy," Ena shouted. 

"So noisy..."

"Hey hey, so I'll keep the cat tonight and leave it here at Sekai tomorrow before I go to school," Mizuki said before Ena could say something to Mafuyu. 

"You go to school?" Ena raised her eyebrow. 

"I have to," Mizuki said, picking up the cat. The cat immediately shivered uncomfortably. They stopped the song and vanished in front of the other three. 

Back at Mizuki's home, Mizuki took a bowl of milk and some cat food they bought earlier when they were too excited about keeping the cat for a while. 

The cat sniffed the cat food and then the milk, but it didn't eat anything. 

"Eh?" Mizuki said disappointed and surprised. "You don't like these."

Well of course the cat couldn't reply them. It just looked at Mizuki. 

Later, Mizuki decided to go to bed, the cat followed them to the edge of the bed, looking at Mizuki with their adorable eyes. 

"You want to sleep on my bed?" Mizuki chuckled. "You can if you want." They patted the bed besides them. 

The cat looked at them for a second, then jumped onto the bed next to Mizuki. 

"You're so cute!" Mizuki whined. 

They reached out a hand, wanting to pat the cat. But then, they remembered it didn't like being touch, Mizuki's hand stopped in mid air. Unexpectedly, the cat sniffed Mizuki's hand and put its hand in Mizuki's hand, nudging them. 

"Awww," Mizuki whined. They were so happy that they finally gain the cat's trust. Mizuki patted them for a while before laying down. 

The cat lay itself in Mizuki's chest, letting Mizuki hugged them while sleeping.