Chapter 8

I sat down between Fort and Boss, listening to them talk about the show and what happened after Fort and I left. They stopped filming since I wasn't there. They did, however, manage to film some scenes with Peat. I hated myself for causing problems on the first day. Fort and Peat must have noticed that this topic was upsetting me as Peat changed the topic, asking "How about we stop talking about work and start playing some games?". I look up at Peat as Boss asks "Games?". Peat nods and smiles, "Yeah, games like, Never Have I Ever, Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare...".

Boss agrees and Fort looks at me, making sure I'm okay with this idea, which I am, before agreeing as well. Peat gets some drinks, non-alcoholic, of course, cups, and an empty bottle, before setting everything down on the table in front of us. I help him pour the drinks into the cups and hand them to Boss, Fort, and Peat before taking one myself. We discuss our options and decide on playing Never Have I Ever first. After arguing over whose gonna go first, Boss won Rock, Paper, Scissors and goes first. A few rounds are played before the questions get started getting more personal as Peat speaks, "Never have I ever gotten an unexpected piercing~.".

I freeze upon hearing the statement and take a sip as Boss and Peat look at me surprised and at Fort like he was crazy or psychic for not being surprised. More questions are asked before Boss speaks up, "Never have I ever had sex with more than one person at once.". I take a sip and look down as Boss looks shocked, "You have?!". I nod as he asks, "With who?". I keep my head down, clearly uncomfortable with the question, not wanting to answer it. Fort notices and changes the topic yet again. "How about we order food? I can order pizza, burgers, Italian, Mexican, whatever you guys want.". Peat notices Fort trying to change the subject and hums, "Burgers and Italian food sounds good~.". I glance up at Fort and nod, "I kind of want burgers and Italian food as well~.".

Fort nods and gets up, going into the kitchen to find and grab the menus from the billions of different restaurants he normally ordered food from, that he had lying at home. Peat follows him into the kitchen to help him look for them. Boss watches them leave and decides he's not gonna let the topic go as he uses them, leaving to his benefit, and asks me again, "With who Noeul?". I could feel the stinging as the tears brimmed my eyes, threatening to fall, as he kept prodding. He kept asking the same stupid question over and over again. The floodgates opened as I cried out, "I was raped goddamnit!". Hearing my scream that Boss freezes, feeling like an asshole for harassing me about it, no doubt. Fort and Peat come running out of the kitchen and Fort hugs my shaking frame while glaring at Boss.

"Noeul..." Boss starts talking as I look up at him, still shaking and sniffling. He licks his lips as he continues, "I'm sorry... I had no idea...". Fort glares at Boss, ready to murder him, "You should've stopped asking him with who then.". Boss nods and looks down, feeling like an even bigger asshole. "I know... I feel like an ass for forcing Noeul to answer.". I keep my head down, sniffling, which made Boss feel guiltier than he already was. "Noeul... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked... please forgive me.". I could hear his voice cracking. Looking up, I'm surprised to see Boss upset and in tears. "Why should he?" Fort remarks and hisses as I smack his shoulder. "It's okay Boss, I forgive you." I hum and watch the look of relief on Boss's face as he stops crying and smirks. I glare at him as I realized I had forgotten he was an actor and was acting like he was upset and crying so I'd forgive him.

"About time." We look over at and see Peat sitting on the sofa, legs crossed and flipping through the menus as if they were a magazine or newspaper, in true Sky style. He looks up at us and sets the menus down. "what?" I mumble and watch Peat, who looks at us and shrugs "I said it's about time that you forgave him, and realized he's an actor who wasn't crying. And we can finally order food, cause I'm starving~!". Fort looks at Peat dumbfounded before he bursts out laughing, making us all laugh as his laugh was funny and contagious "P' you looked so serious, I thought we did something wrong with how serious you looked~.". Peat pouts "Hey~! I can be serious if I want to!". This makes me giggle. "I'm sorry P' but, I don't think I'd even be able to picture you being serious~.". Peat whines "I can too~!". Boss laughs and teases Peat as well. "Come on guys, we'd better stop before he gets serious... seriously upset at us~".

Peat looks down, pretending to cry, which made me feel extremely guilty. "P' I'm sorry..." I pout as Fort panics, thinking he upset his boyfriend. "P' Peat don't cry na~ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you na?" He begs Peat, who starts laughing. I look at Peat, confused, "So you're not crying?". Peat laughs and shakes his head. "Nope~". I frown and glance at Fort, who starts crying, making me gasp, and Peat stops laughing. "Why is everyone just crying today?!" I pout and try to calm Fort down.