Chapter 5

Fort got me out of there pretty quickly. Neither of us had noticed Boss's confused look as we left. I breathe freely as we sit in the car. I look over at Fort, thankful. "Thank you, Fort.". He smiles and shakes his head. "I promised I'd protect you and keep you safe, right?". I nod as he starts driving. I lean my head back against the comfy heated leather seats and watch the lights pass by from the window.

Fort pulls up to an apartment building and parks in the parking garage. I turn to look at him, confused as he giggles, "P' Eul I live in this apartment building~.". "You do?!" I gasp softly in shock. He nods and vocalizes his thoughts. "I didn't take you to your apartment, cause I thought that you probably didn't want to be left alone right now,". I look down at my hands, hearing that, knowing he was right.

If I got left alone right now, I would've hurt myself or done something extremely stupid. "You're right..." I utter quietly. "Then..." Fort gets out of the car, comes around, and opens my door. "Let's have a movie night and a sleepover~" he smiles. I grab my bag and step out of the car smiling, "Let's go then~". Fort smiles excitedly and shuts the car door before leading me upstairs to his apartment.

As we head upstairs, I text my manager and let her know that I'm staying with Fort at his apartment tonight, before listening to Fort go on and on about how we'd watch movies and eat a bunch of chips, candies, and popcorn, and do whatever else I wanted to do. I burst into laughter as he almost walks back into his apartment door in all of his excitement. Fort mutters some very colorful words at the door as he opens it. I laugh harder and walk into the apartment and take my shoes off. He gets us some water before looking at me and noticing that I'm still in my uniform.

"P'Eul, why don't you go take a shower and freshen up?" He hums softly, "I'll leave some clothes out for you on my bed.". I nod, needing a shower badly, "Okay...". Fort smiles and leads me to the bathroom in his room, before going to his closet grabbing some sweatpants and a t-shirt along with some boxers, before turning to me. "I gave you some boxers too..." he looks at me, "don't worry they're new P'". He hurriedly tries to explain himself. "My friends sometimes come over and stay the night, so I keep extra, new boxers in case they need them after they've showered.".I nod and smile, "It's okay, I understand~". Fort sighs in relief and nods, "Good, then I'll leave you to it~.". I nod and head into the bathroom, locking the door. I strip down until I'm naked, before staring at my reflection. 

My eyes darted across my body, looking at every bruise that was scattered all over my body, some darker than the others, along with scars, some from my ex and others from myself. My eyes land on the small, barely visible scars on my inner thighs. I look away as the memories resurfaced and start the shower, as tears threatened to spill. I take a quick shower, shedding a few tears, before changing into the clothes Fort left for me. I fold my uniform and leave it by my bag before sitting next to Fort, who smiles at me. He hands me the TV's remote and grabs his phone. "I don't know about you P', but I'm still hungry~". I nod and hum, "Me too.". Fort smiles and looks something up on his phone.

"How does pizza sound?" He looks up at me for an answer. I smile, "Pizza sounds amazing!". Fort smiles and orders some pizza and drinks as I put on Jumanji. Fort glances over at me after ordering the pizza and notices the bruises peeking out from under the sleeve of the shirt and frowns. he lightly touches them, making me wince in pain and jump in fear. I quickly look over at him as he looks at me with dark eyes, "Did your ex do this?". I shake my head and look down, tearing up a little "kind of... His friends did too...". Fort looks at me and mumbles a quiet, "I'm so sorry you had to go through this alone..." with that he hugs me and sniffles quietly. I freeze and frown hearing him cry, before hugging him back. "It's okay Fort, I'm okay now, plus I have you to protect me now, don't I?". He nods, calming down, and pulls away, smiling at me "I will protect you with everything I have P'".

I smile and open my mouth to say something, only to get cut off by the doorbell ringing. Fort grabs his wallet, before getting up and opening the door. Hearing footsteps coming my way, I look up expecting fort with the pizza, not a frozen and confused Peat staring at me. Fort hurries back with the pizzas and looks at Peat, who asks "Noeul why are you here?". I raise an eyebrow at Peat. "I could ask you the same thing, P'". Peat glances at Fort before speaking, "I came to run lines with my boyf- I mean Fort." He quickly tries to correct himself. I hum and nod, pretending I didn't hear that. "Fort and I are having a sleepover and-" I smirk before gasping and looking up at Peat, "Did you just say, BOYFRIEND?!".

Peat blushes and shakes his head and mutters in a high-pitched voice, "No.". I look at him, suspicious that he was lying. Fort speaks up "He said boyfriend, 'cause I'm his boyfriend.". Hearing this, Peat glares at Fort, "You asshole, why would you tell him?!". I look between the two "You two act so much like Prapai and sky already~". I laugh as they both glare at me. Fort explains to Peat that he told me cause he trusts me. Peat looks at me, "Please don't tell anyone...". I promise him not to tell anyone, since it wasn't my secret to spill.

"The pizzas getting cold..." Fort huffs and reminds us. We all sit down and I ask them how they got together. They tell me their story while we eat pizza and snacks and drink soft drinks, not alcohol, since we had a shoot in the morning. Spending time with them made me forget about Ken and the bullying momentarily, and I was happier than I'd ever been.