Chapter 9: The Valley

"Kohaku!!! Oh my god I can't believe it!" She hugged the blonde so hard she could breathe

"Y-Y/N, air!" As she let go she sharply inhaled

"What am I gonna do about my hair? My breath must be really bad... When's the last time I-"

"Y/N chillllll! I had do your hair, I'll braid some flowers into it, sound good?"

"Thanks Koko"

"Course prissy, haha"

"Hey I am not that prissy, just a lil bit," she shoved her arm lightly and they went to set up a nice little picnic, Y/N made the food while Kohaku braided her hair, the flowers looked lovely there...

"Ok ok, Kohaku it's almost time, you go get him I'll be right here waiting! I'm so ridiculously excited!" She was flapping her arms back and forth while giggling

Kohaku went off to get Senku, when she got to the science shed she found Chrome fixing Senkus hair, "If you're really ready to date, I can take you to where she's waiting" she said smirking

"I don't know how to get there blondie, course I'll need you to lead me!" He looked anxious, "Is she really there?"

"I wouldn't take you there if she wasn't..."

As they made their way to the clearing Y/N was nowhere to be found, "Kohaku what the fuck! You really led me all the way out here to be rejected? That's really messed up!"

"Shit Y/N! Where the fuck are you girl!" Senku noticed Kohaku panicking

"Where is she?"

"She was- I can't- where-"

"Kohaku take a breath, where is she,"

"She was just here... She was so excited she wouldn't just... FLOWER PETALS! Y/N YOU GENIUS!"

"Is that a trail of lily petals?"

"She was taken... The flowers grow like crazy here and she knew..."

"I love that woman, go get the best three, it's time for a stealth mission"

*Flashback to Y/N's flower fields*

"Okay Y/N deep breaths, it's just a date, with a guy you've loved for years... Not a big deal... It's an extremely big deal my god... Ok not having a panic attack ok... ok ok o k ok... Inhale exhale 1 2 3, you are you and I am me..."

With Y/N being busy with self soothing a panic attack she didn't notice the skinny man behind her with a burlap type sack and rope, she started clawing at the sack on her face so he tied her hands together

She pretended to fall to the ground and picked up flowers, she dropped the petals behind her hoping someone would see while she distracted the man with conversation

"Did you know there's hundreds of thousands of ways to kill a man but one of the most painful is poisoning?"

"Yes Y/N I knew..."

"Hyoga, that was your name correct?"

"Of course my beautiful monster, I'll actually take off that bag, I want to see your pretty face,"

The world around Y/N came into view, "Yknow, I've had a lot of men try to kidnap me, you're the second to succeed, and you most likely will be the last, you taking me to the empire?"

"Oh but of course, you'll be free under supervision of course... Tsukasa swears he's heard of you before, turns out he wants to fight you isn't that crazy? He thinks of you as the most worthy of warriors and he wants you on his side..." He caressed her cheek went to grab at her hair before she dodged the gentle touch

"Sorry, you bothered me before a date," at this Hyoga got upset

"It wouldn't happen to be with Senku, would it?"

"But of course," she mocked him

"How come that annoying little weasel gets the princess-"

"Don't call me princess, and I'm not something to be owned, you should understand who you're talking to"

I'm being too cocky, I'm still healing from my last flirt with death

The Tsukasa empire came into view, as she walked through the men fox whistled and were literally drooling just looking at her, "Jesus! They're gross as shit! Why are they acting like that?!?"

Hyoga giggled, "Isn't it obvious? Because you are the most magnificent thing to ever grace these stone caverns... You are a star to them, beautiful to look at but if they dare try to touch you..." he slid his thumb across his throat, "How about I take you on a date instead? Since you essentially got ready for nothing, you'll never see him again so there's no point in waiting around"

She stomped on his food and broke the rope, "Wow, that feels much better, show me to Tsukasa, it's time for the fight I was promised years ago..."

As he approached Y/N his breathing became ragged, "Well aren't you just-"

"I swear to god if I hear beautiful one more time I'm loosing my shit"

"Easy there love, I was going to say magnificent"

"It makes sense I was a warrior guardian for the Ishigami village, it's my third warrior title, do you remember the first or second? You should know it mr strongest primate high schooler..."

"Y/N the mixed martial arts goddess, or my favorite, Y/N the goddess of death," he practically had hearts in his eyes thinking of it, "Oh how I would love to be truly beaten by the goddess herself"

"You may get your chance now big boy, and I don't mean that sexually, I'm sure all this," she spun around in a circle and motioned around, "Is overcompensation." She giggle seeing how mad he got, "Let's make a deal, strong one, if I win I walk free, and if you do, keep me here,"

"I was planning on keeping you here anyway but if you truly think you can beat me... Yes, it's a deal, I'm so excited my goddess..." he bowed down to her

"I'm not your goddess, there's only one who can call me that"

hurry Senku...