|That's A Story To Tell|

Updates 2 days in a row?? :O

Enjoy!! Vote & comment while reading! Love you <3

Dream dried his hands on a rag and out away the last of the dishes they'd used over the last couple days. "George, could you get the trash?" he asked absently.

George grumbled, but nodded. He dragged himself off the couch and took the top off the trash can to pull out the bag and tie it up.

On his way out of the front of the building, he thought about how he'd basically just gotten over the events that happened a few days ago. It was so weird, but he understood that he barely k ew Dream. And living with somebody you don't know well tends to come with it's downsides. Dream's was that somebody broke into their house.

However, Dream said it was a one time thing, and it had been. He'd kept his word, so George figured it'd be fine.

George was almost at the large dumpster outside of the building by the parking lot, when something poked through the garbage bag and ripped a hole in the side. Something clattered to the ground with a metallic clang, and when he looked down, there was a knife inches from his shoe.

George looked from the hole in the bag to the knife on the ground multiple times, before deciding he didn't care. He picked up the knife by the tip of the handle, shoved it back in the bag, and prayed more garbage wouldn't fall through the hole.

George knew he hadn't thrown it away. So why Dream would throw away a perfectly clean knife, he didn't know (and maybe he had some inkling of a suspicion in the back of his mind, but he pushed it away).

George hauled the trash bag over the side of the large metal dumpster and turned around to return the the warmth and safety of the building. However, George didn't have the privilege of a calm walk back to his apartment. Because of course he didn't.

Instead, a man a bit taller than him who looked like he could beat the shit out of George was jogging over to him from his car.

He had black hair held back with a white fabric headband. Purely by looking at his face, George couldn't tell what his intentions were, so he decided to just move quickly toward the door.

He lunged for the door, stabbing at the keypad quickly and flinging the door open.

The man caught it, and stared at George like it was completely stupid that he was running from him. Now, George could see his hair was twisted into two... space buns? on the back of his head.

George chuckled nervously, and the other just waved. "I'm Sapnap." He stuck out his hand, and George didn't shake it. He just looked at him, hoping his expression radiated 'please go away'.

"I saw you outside," the guy with space buns— Sapnap— explained as he lowered his hand. "I wanted to say hi. I'm Karl's new roommate." He said with a slightly crooked smile and his face flushed red a little bit.

George could feels his eyes go wide. "Did he give you my address or something? How did you find my home?"

"You called Karl a couple days ago, right?"

"Yeah, I did." George eyes the other suspiciously. "Why?"

"I wanted to meet you. And maybe explain some things that Karl told me when I moved in. He's told me what happened with you and Quackity and him, but it seems like you guys have some unfinished business."

George was astonished. Sapnap looked so genuine, and it really threw him off. "Are you serious?" he asked, in a harsher tone than he'd meant.

"I mean, I was. But you look pretty pissed now."