13# Heaven 🍃

Only 2 boats made it back to shore, the bee's boat and the cat's boat. The cats boat won making Enid really happy, so happy that when she saw me after she was on stage, she jumped on me literally. She hung onto me with her legs and arms wrapped around me. And I would be severely under exaggerating if I said Ajax and Xavier were sad, they were beyond sad. I had to cheer them up somehow.

I sit in between the sad, soaking boys and look at them. 

"where's your cakes?" I ask, noticing how they didn't grab a slice of cake.

"where's your cake?" Ajax asks while turning his head to me. I didn't grab cake because I'm trying to watch what I eat but I didn't want to tell him that.

"I don't like cake" I lie. he looks at me for a second before looking back down at his lap.

"Come on guys, don't be so sad. there's always next year" I say while standing up.

'We have smelt smoke on them before, hint, hint' I hold out both my hands to them and wait for them to take them. After a moment I feel their hands grab mine as they both stand up. 

"I've got just the thing to cheer you guys up!" I say as I walk away dragging Xavier and Ajax behind me.

"Where are we going?" Xavier asks as I close the hallway doors behind us.

"My dorm." I reply. they both look at me with a questioning face as i pull them into the girls side of the dorms.

I open my jewelry box and shift some of the silver and gold necklaces and bracelets out of the way. I give the box a little shake making the bottom pop up.

" Why are we here?" Ajax whines as I pull out some zig zags, filters and weed. Xavier just sits there quietly staring at my carpet. I ignore his question and sit at my desk. I lay the stuff out Infront of me and start rolling some smokes.

"What are you doing?" Ajax says as he stands up and walks over to my desk and leans on the back of my chair.
" Oh, OH!" He gets down on his knees and grabs some stuff helping me roll some.

After rolling all the smokes me and Ajax scoop them up and lay them on the bed. Only when we put the stuff on the bed that Xavier snaps out of his little daydream and realizes what we were doing.

" You smoke?" He looks at me in surprise.

"Yeah, and I know you do, your room reeks of weed" I say handing him one. As I dig my hand into my pocket, I realize I don't have a lighter.

"Damn, either of you have a lighter. I lost mine."

" Yeah, I always carry one" Ajax digs into his pocket, pulls out a lighter and lights his smoke. He reaches his hand around my chin and leans in, lighting my smoke with his already lit one. My face heats up as I breath in the fumes.

"Wow, someone's bold" Xavier says as he lights his smoke and breaths in.

30 minutes later and we are buzzed.

"Yo, pass me another" Ajax says as he holds up his hand to catch another smoke. Xavier chucks one at him, making it hit Ajax's forehead. I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck dude, you can't catch for shiiit!" Xavier says as he puffs out more smoke. Clouds sit above up on the ceiling, making the room murky.

"We're going to use up all my shit if we keep going!" I say looking at my now thin stash of weed.

"Yeah..." they both say. Ajax leans behind me and starts whispering to Xavier, whose on the other side of me.

"What are you guys chatting about?" I say turning around to face both of the red eyed boys.

I feel a hand wrap around my chin pulling me towards Xavier. I close my eyes as his face gets closer and closer to mine. Explosions go off in my stomach as our lip meet. I lean into Xaviers touch as the kiss gets more heated. Xavier pulls away letting Ajax lean into my face and kiss me. Butterflys tingle my whole body as I feel both boy's hands on my legs and waist.

Cliff hanger!! Sorry I haven't posted in like 2 months. I honestly forgot about this book and found it in my books soooo. There will be a bit of monkey business happening in the next chapter. Just be aware this is my first-time writing smut so go easy on me lol.

Lov ů!!

Word count: 778