Chapter 6

Two weeks has went by and in that time a lot of changes have happened for me and i am happy about those changes since they are all positive changes i can cope with since they have been good for me

Two weeks has went by and in that time a lot of changes have happened for me and i am happy about those changes since they are all positive changes i can cope with since they have been good for me. Minato has been around me a lot making time for me when i am not with Kakashi which was not a lot since i was with him most of time. when i was with my brother, he would take me out with him on walks, days out with me, him and Naruto and so much more which gave me time to get to know Naruto who was just a mix of my brother and Kushina which had me smiling seeing it in the boy so much. i loved making memories and Minato would always take photos of us together for the photo album he had started.

The village had been very accepting of me being back welcoming me with open arms which i was glad of. I have been going on missions at times and meeting up with Itachi getting information since he only wanted to talk with me. I would write down everything he told me in my Black notebook and then take it to Minato who wrote down the things i told him so i could keep filling my notebook with all the information. My wound on my side healed fine and it left a scar but i was fine with it. Kakashi was not happy when i showed him my side and he was ready to run to the land of fire and kill the people who did it but i just dragged him to his apartment and we had sex in the end calming down his rage. when our friends found out about it, they were laughing and smirking knowing i was good a taming Kakashi with sex but i was glad something work plus the sex was good. 

Kakashi has been an amazing boyfriend for me, he has taken me on lots of dates, showing me with love and affection along with treating me like a princess which i was glad to have someone like that in my life. the dates would consist of him and i talking, going for something to eat, talking and much more which made my heart beat fast and my cheeks turn pink with a blush which i loved and i was not a afraid to hide. i moved in with Kakashi a few days of him knowing i was alive since we were struggling to be away from each other but i promised Minato to come over and stay on weekends which he accepted 100%. today was my last day of freedom with Kakashi before i started with Kakashi as a Joint Sensei of team 7 and i am excited for another change. 

I was woken up to hearing alarm's for an attack going off in the village and i sat up to see Kakashi getting up and we rushed to the window seeing it was the Akatsuki and i seen one of them had a hold of my nephew which was not sitting right with me not one bit. people were running and screaming and i knew i had to do something. i had to do something to stop people from dying and getting hurt no matter what and i would get Naruto out of this but from the corner of my eyes i seen Minato fighting someone, someone i never thought i would imagine pain in his orange mask with his Sharengan showing and i did not like the look on his face. 

i ran past Kakashi and into the wardrobe throwing my hair up into a high ponytail taking a deep breath knowing this shit was bad real bad. i did not want to die but if i had to die i would because i had been learning a Jutsu in secret which brings back the dead which if someone i cared about died i would and i would bring back Kushina a long with it because i knew Minato was half a man without that woman. i went through my clothing in my wardrobe and i put on my white flare out cropped top my high waisted black jeans along with my Leather Black jacket, paired with my black high heel boots.