Chapter 3

Yesterday was a day i will never forget because it made me realize a lot of things by the end of it which i am glad someone being my best friend Itachi when i met him managed to get me to let down my walls and open up to me

Yesterday was a day i will never forget because it made me realize a lot of things by the end of it which i am glad someone being my best friend Itachi when i met him managed to get me to let down my walls and open up to me. When Lord 3rd turned up with Naruto at my hotel room i was shocked that they found me and my hotel room and tried convincing me to come back but when that did not work Lord 3rd threatened me with telling Minato and Kakashi everything which left me no choice. when i went to meet with Itachi in our spot to talk, he told me everything that is going on with the Akatsuki and returning back to the village would be the right especially as i was jumped last night so today i would be meeting with Naruto and maybe Lord 3rd at the gates. 

I woke up hearing my alarm going off, i sighed getting up from my bed and i headed into the bathroom. i stripped down out of my Pyjamas putting them into my washing basket and i got into my cold running water to shower. Once i was out of the shower i, curled my hair and i did my makeup. i walked out of my bathroom into my wardrobe and i decided to put on a Blue flare out jeans with my thin strapped white cropped top and Demin fluffy Jacket, Paired with my Blue and Red chunky platform high heel peep toe Ankle strapped.

(outfit)

Once i was dressed i picked up my Chanel No7 Perfume bottle and sprayed it on as i put on my Jewellery

Once i was dressed i picked up my Chanel No7 Perfume bottle and sprayed it on as i put on my Jewellery. I sighed, picking my Black Leather Rucksack handbag putting my things i would need like other weapons if i had to use them , Purse, and keys in it. I put Kunai's into my weapon pouch making sure if something was to happen i had the weapons i needed to defend myself. I smirked, looking in the mirror flicking my hair over my shoulder swing my duffle onto my left side because of my stab wound on the right and i headed out of my wardrobe and room. i made my way down the hall holding my mask in my hand sighing because this would be the last time i might be the person in this mask which i would miss this side of my life.

I got out of the hotel once i checked out and i made my way through the land of fire and headed into the forest jumping up into the trees throwing my mask on and i took off heading through the forest. I ran jumping from tree to tree holding my side which was throbbing in pain from how deep i was stabbed but i knew i would be fine. Things had been a mess since Naruto came to the village and i suspect it was because i was with him because some villages seen him as a monster because he had the nine tails in him but no village knew about me having only the Akatsuki, Minato, Lord 3rd and the Kage's knew about it but no one outside of that new.