Chapter 2

Yesterday was a fucked up day for me because i felt betrayed by Lord 3rd with what he decided to do to me which i never thought he would ever do

Yesterday was a fucked up day for me because i felt betrayed by Lord 3rd with what he decided to do to me which i never thought he would ever do. When i met up with Lord 3rd, i gave him the journal giving him a run down of things on this long term mission and the information i found out which in return he told me about Kakashi and my brother which i knew they were slowly healing from me faking my death and Kushina's death which still take them a while. Lord 3rd sent ANBU to try and take me back to the village which had me running off flashing away back to the land of fire so i could hide here for the night and then take off heading to another village which will be the land of Rain to hide for a bit and then i would continue that but this time i will drop the notebooks at the village gates and leave without talking to anyone. 

I woke up hearing my alarm going off, i sighed getting up from my bed and i headed into the bathroom. i stripped down out of my Pyjamas putting them into my washing basket and i got into my cold running water to shower. Once i was out of the shower i, curled my hair and i did my makeup. i walked out of my bathroom into my wardrobe and i decided to put on a black thin strapped cropped top with my Black leggings Long sleeve knee length Cardigan and Black Glasses paired with my high heel boots.

(outfit)

Once i was dressed i picked up my Chanel No7 Perfume bottle and sprayed it on as i put on my Jewellery

Once i was dressed i picked up my Chanel No7 Perfume bottle and sprayed it on as i put on my Jewellery. I sighed, picking my Black Leather Rucksack handbag putting my things i would need like other weapons if i had to use them , Purse, and keys in it. I put Kunai's into my weapon pouch making sure if something was to happen i had the weapons i needed to defend myself. I smirked, looking in the mirror flicking my hair over my shoulder and i headed out of my wardrobe hearing a knock on my hotel room.

i walked up to the door opening the door and there stood Naruto with Lord 3rd which had me shocked. I never told him what hotel i was staying in and he brought Naruto here in this village which was dangerous because the Akatsuki could be here and this would get him killed. He looked so much like Minato that was a given from the Yellow hair, his facial feature to the Namikaze family blue eyes you could tell he was my brother's son through and through which had me smiling slightly.

i leaned on the door sighing and said, "Lord 3rd first off why are you so stupid to bring the Nine tailed host, my brother's son and my nephew out of the village. do you know how dangerous it is right now. i seen the Akatsuki in this village yesterday last night".