Chapter 17

Justice had been served, and so now the next stage for the parents was to pay their repects and proceed in a cremation to take place for Grace. But, what they didn't know that it was Daniel's body.

In the cremation house. They sealed his body in thick layers of plastic and taped him up in a cardboard box. Once he was put in the flames, yet again to decompose, he was he was gathered up and scooped into a box, for the Betsy and Adam to keep in a urn.

They chose a fine detailed pot with had the engravement of lillies on a vine around the base of it. It was a stunning design, and suited Grace's personality. Floral and unique.

After pools of worry, stress and drama, Betsy and Adam could finally be at ease, to know that Grace was put to rest and no longer had to suffer in silence with Paul at her side.

It was a tearful day, which was obviously expected. So the several packs of tissue and the Celine Dion classic hits was jammed in the stereo of the car to weep with.

The titanic classic begun just as they were driving down the motorway, and Betsy hit a splurge of guilt and anger for not knowing much about her daughter. Adam wanted to stop and hold his wife close. But he couldn't and so he pulled on his strong and protective look, for Grace, and drove home to begin the healing process for one another..

Heya guys! so this is the end for now! My second part is up, so just go to my profile and you will find it cos I've written it as another book :) i hope you enjoyed reading this story, as much as I did writing. BTW for all those who are bondage lovers, or basically found this book cos you like the kinky shit. I am sorry for not putting as much in this story, but the next one will definatly have all my best tales and playtime sessions :) xx love you all and keep voting and commenting :P xx

They opened the front door, and it was like Betsy had begun the rollercoaster ride of emotion already. Adam went over to the shelf in their living area, he swept the dust and unimportant things of it, and placed it down on the shelf. How wrong was he to respect Daniel's body.

END OF PART 1