Chapter 6

Daniel shuddered out of his momentary thoughts of Grace and hurried down the stairs to see what the commotion was all about.

"Hello?" he called out, not hesitating to just peep around the door. He saw that it was the shrivel skinned neighbour from next door.

"Oh hi.. Do you have company or do you cry like a girl?" Daniel was confused for several seconds.

"What are you talking about?"

"The walls between our homes are paper thin! I could hear a girl crying when I was out on my decking." And the old man pointed he's fingers in an odd direction.

"I can assure you that I have no company, it may have been just my television." Daniel lied.

"Oh yes! I didn't think of that. The only other option would have been that I was going deaf." And the neighbour began chuckling to himself.

"Could be. Excuse me." And Daniel slammed the door shut and stormed down to where he left Grace.

He punched in the code and swung the door open to see her curled up on the ground in her cuffs. Daniel slowly walked towards her and decided not to leave bound for any longer if she was to howl like a dog. Grace' whimpers became mute and she half smiled at him when she felt the warmth spread across her iced hands in which he then dragged her back through the house.

Grace landed on the wooden flooring and skidded along a little, now laid on her back. Daniel paced towards her with intense eyes.

"You like crying?" He asked in a deep and patronizing tone. Grace sat up on her elbows and answered with a small shake that came along with heavy breaths in fear of what he may do next.

"So why did you?" Daniel boomed.

"I.. I.."

"I'm sick of your excuses!" and he leaped in to welt her thigh, which flooded red and tears fell from her cheeks as she reversed her body.

"You've been such a naughty girl." He announced shaking he's head.

"I don't want to be naughty." Grace whispered.

"Well you have.. and now you need to be taught a lesson, don't you?" Grace' eyes began watering and her lips parted in shock.

Daniel bolted her up on her feet by clenching his hand on her outer ear and sending her presence to what looked like a bathroom, but it wasn't.

The room was dark, like most of the other areas in the house. A large bath that looked extremely deep was based in the centre, over cracked black tiles. It was until she saw ropes and adjustment hinges that she noticed this was not a place you would clean yourself in.

Daniel guided her past a long table clothed with a velvet red cloth and loaded with a number of different weapons for torture.

He squeezed her into a body shaped cage that hung from the ceiling top, and Grace was buckled in tightly across her front. She jittered at the feel of the leather fastening again her sweat and urine glazed skin and it didn't help when Daniel chose a cane from he's collection mounted on the table. Swift whips and Grace's body was marked with red lines and dripped a little of blood. Although Grace indulged the lashings that swung to her now very sore behind, she felt the pain was too much for her to handle and questioned to herself whether or not to let Daniel know.

After the 'minor beating' that Daniel had claimed it being... He screwed in thick metal bars over her mouth that were ice cold and made Grace squirm at the taste of rusting metal. Daniel circled her and sniggered at a low tone, before he lowered her into the pool of freezing cold water. As her feet were soaked in the water she gasped and goose bumps grew across her flesh. Eventually she was down under and Grace felt like a human icicle. Her screams for help were erased with bubbles and muffled groans and once she was drawn back out, she took a breath of air along with extra heavy panting and coughing. Daniel felt one last dunk would satisfy him, so he dipped her back in like a cookie in milk and this time round Grace began to feel aroused and begging for more.

Daniel twisted the ropes and let her hang in her metal frame to drip dry. In he's mind, he thought it killed two birds with one stone, for the fact that it cleaned his urine off of her slender body and punished her for over excessive cries from earlier.

"This is just the beginning.." he murmured but, was over taken from the chattering teeth of Grace.

* * * * *

Daniel left her to drain for about two and half hours and when he came back he saw that her hair had turned to drastic waves and her body was bone dry. He pulled the ropes and unleashed her from her hanging. Once she was unbuckled and free to speak she nuzzled her face into his clean white shirt.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!..." She repeated like a broken record, and Daniel's mood changed to a caring state, making him stroke her hair and hold her close.

"Your freezing.. We should get you warm." And he smiled down at Grace.

He took her by the hand and tugged her to the bedroom for her to rest.

She laid down flat with her duvet wrapped around her. Daniel kissed her forehead and strolled his way out of the room.

"I love you." She whispered as he pushed the door to. Daniel was surprised that she wasn't angry, and he walked back in and jumped his tongue down her throat.. Grace didn't hold back either.

Daniel sat up to grasp more breath and pull off he's shirt. As he tugged at the hem of it, he thought of an idea, rather than using the typical ropes or cuffs, he chose to tear a strip of the shirt off, and fixed her hands to the top of the bed and not long later he sunk into her damp sex and proceed the usual motion in the hips. He tried to make it more about love making and vanilla like, so he kissed her body and curled he's tongue over her clitoris, massaging it making her flinch and stretch her fingers out longer to the sensational feeling he pleasured her by.

Grace felt the need to return the favour, so once she received a heavenly orgasm, she asked to be untied so he could lay on the mattress and let her work her lips around his stick, to which he soon came into her mouth, and like a good girl she wanted to be, she swallowed it, and as a reward he brushed her cheek with his knuckle and smiled.

They laid down flat next to each other, and after they retained back to their original pace of breath, they fell to sleep.