Chapter 3: The Fake Fuck 🦆

Harry can't seem to take his eyes off of the blond dude in front of him. Irritation, anger and betrayal squirm in his Cock.

He is literally twitching with anticipation to beat up Malfoy, Harry's hairy Cock slapping him to death. It's a beautiful site in his mind. He's restraining himself, just throwing sharpened dicks with his mind.

That is until the Cock Slut opens his mouth.

"I'm a good person," Draco tries.

"Good person?!?!?!?! You're a monster, you're a loser!" Harry shouts back, veins popping out if every crevasse in his body, even his ass cheeks.

"Harry, please, just lis-" Draco reaches out and touches Harry's Cock gently and it's too much for the 6ft dick holder to handle.

Harry can't contain himself any longer. Not when the man he loves, the one who has betrayed him, is trying to touch him. Trying to make things right. Trying to say he is good when he has the fucking Dark Dick - the ultimate symbol of devotion to the Voldemort.

"YOU BLOODY FUCKING BITCH!"

Harry tackles the frail blond to the muddy ground. His Cock is hard with anger, and maybe even some lust, as Harry wields the giant girth of flesh like a sword.

He swings at Draco and hits him *SMACK* in the jaw, a bruise forming. The skin to skin contact creates a slapping noise that echoes through the forest. And the faster Harry hits Draco, the louder and more rhythmic the noise becomes.

Dark pubes stick everywhere on Draco, his face, hair, clothes. Even his hands from defending himself.

"FIGHT BACK MALFOY! HIT ME! DRAW BLOOD YOU WEAK FUCKER!!!!!!!"

Harry is shouting at the top of his lungs. The people at Hogwarts can hear the loud wails, sounding like a whale giving birth.

Draco isn't fighting back and it makes Harry angy 😡. It makes him so fucking mad he could just kill Draco right there with his rock hard Cock.

But then...

Harry feels fatty flesh wrap around his torso, encapsulating his arms and pinning them to his sides. In the same second, Ron encompasses Draco's twig-like body into his large, cow-like arms. If Ron wanted to, he could easily snap Draco in half. And boy oh boy did Harry want to see that happen 😈.

With Draco subdued, his face wet with a mixture of blood and cum, Harry looks to his right and glares at Hermione.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He yells.

Hermione shakes her head. "No way, Jose. Not until you fuckers stop trying to kill each other."

"My name's Harry." Harry says, puzzled as to why Hermione would call him Jose.

Hermione rolls her eyes, "wizards," is all she says.

"Harry," Draco tries but is interrupted by a loud, high pitched, evil and loud voice.

"YOU ARE NOT FUCKING CUMING DRACO!" Harry screams, so loud his glasses crack. "I SWEAR ON MERLIN'S VOLUPTUOUS COCK-"

"I KNOW WHERE THE HORCRUXES ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Draco's voice cracks as he bellows.

The Golden Trio shut their mouths and stare at the tiny man.

"To kill Voldemort, the horcruxes must be destroyed." Draco explains, "I know where they are."

"He's actually gonna be good for something," Ron mutters, "bloody hell I thought we were gonna have to kill the mother fucker."

Hermione and Ron laugh, relieved, so Ron lets go of Draco's small body (Draco takes a big deep breath).