Chapter 2: Pip Pip Cherrio 🧐

The corridors of Hogwarts have always been impressive to Harry. Especially the moving paintings of Cocks. 

As Harry walks to Dumbledore’s office, he admires the paintings.

And once he’s standing in front of the Cockagle, he speaks the secret phrase to open its wings.

“Cum ring-pops, my Cock is longer than your pops. Open (for me) sesame.” The phrase must be whispered in a sensual voice. The Cockagle must be seduced with your words and if it isn’t you will be banished from Hogwarts and stripped of your Cock, being sent to the Prison of Cockzaban. 

Harry has mastered the phrase and the Cockagle opens its wings readily for Harry. It’s easy to feel the desire and need the statue has for Harry.

“Good girl,” Harry whispers to the Cockagle. It whimpers quietly.

Harry walks up the steps and into Dumbledore’s office, but he’s nowhere to be found.

“Dumbledore?” The boy questions. This man is never where he should be. Never there to help.

Soon Harry feels a gust of wind and is soon knocked to his ass, smushing his long Cock in the process. It acts as a cushion for him. 

“You must be more careful, Harry.” Dumbledore mocks, wagging his ass in Harry’s face as he wiggles to his desk. The old man has spunk, Harry will give him that.

“Get off your ass boy and place it in this chair up here,” Dumbledore says quietly as he yells. 

“Yes, sir.” Harry replies, submissively. 

“You’ve been a very bad boy, Mr. Potter.” Dumbledore scolds. 

“That slithering bitch deserved what he got!” Harry screams in retaliation. 

“Just because you have the fattest, girthiest, longest, most delicious Cock in the world does not give you the right to bitch slap a professor with it!” Dumbledore screams even louder, shaking his office and Harry’s dick.

“He said he fantasises about my mom’s boobs!” Harry replies, still screaming, his face red with anger.

“Everyone fantasises about your mother’s breasts! They’re the best to exist beside Ms. Grangers! And what does it matter anyway? Your mother is dead!”

Harry is fuming, steam leaving his ears and Cock. He stands and moves to wack Dumbledore with his Cock when Dumby grabs hold of the tip, hard.

“You have serious anger issues, son.” Harry tries to wiggle free, but that only causes Dumby’s grip to tighten. “I could pull this thing right off of you,my boy! Now get out of my office and get some therapy, you stupid loser!” Dumbledore finishes and releases Harry’s throbbing Cock. But it’s not throbbing for the reason he wants it to though. Dumby’s grip was so tight there is an indent where his hand was and an already forming bruise. 

Harry stalks out of Dumbledore’s office, head held so low it touches his chest and his Cock too soft it basically puddles at his feet. In order to walk better, Harry gathers his 6 foot Cock and wraps it around his shoulders like a boa scarf. 

He walks down the stairs, not saying a word. His Cock sags with sadness. (not actually. *wink, wink*).

Harry is fuming when he steps out of Dumbledore’s office.

He feels all flustered and hot and then starts to cry.

Crying is for losers but he can’t help himself. He’s sad.

“Wow, crying is for losers!” Shouts Draco Malfoy.