P- 14

Hey!!!!

Wassup!?

Lets get into the story

Vote & Comment

-------------------------  ---------------------------

NEXT DAY~~

Hana- Oppa?

Jimin- Mmm? *getting ready*

Hana- Can i come to your office?

Jimin- Y?

Hana- I want to help you and study everything in there i am interested to work there. Pls🙁..

Jimin- Ok... I will call you.

Hana- Hehe thanks...

Jimin- *shake his head*

TIME SKIPS.....

@ HOME

Hana and yn was sitying in the hall watching TV. Suddenly Hana's phone starts to ring she attend the call it was jimin. He tell her to come there soon. So she het ready to go there.

@ OFFICE

Hana reached there and tell receptionist that she wants to meet jimin after sometimes the receptionist take her to jimin.

*Knock knock*

Jimin- Come in..

Hana- Oppa.

Jimin- Oh you came!?

Hana- Yeah..

Jimin- *look at her and think something* Ok then................ Come with me.

Hana- Ahh.

Jimin take her to the conference hall and make her sit there.

Jimin- I will come back ok?

Hana- Ok. *nodded*

Jimin left the chat after sometimes she was observing there suddenly she heard the door opening and locking so she turn around and look. She get shocked when she saw that person there.

It was non other than taehyung.

Tae- H-Hi....

Hana- You what are you doing here!? where is jimin oppa?

Tae- Hana listen i just want to talk to you.

Hana- I dont want to talk anything taehyung please leave me....

Tae- Please just hear me for once.

Hana- I don't want to hear anything why did you come here!? i will scream and call people. Now go... *she rushed to the door and start to knock *  Jimin oppa please come here jimin oppa.. Oppaaaa!!!!!!

Tae- I asked to him amd he tells me to come here.

Hana- What!? For what!!!!?

Tae- I want to talk please..

Hana- Why do you want to talk to me!? Why do you want me to hear what you say!?

Tae- I want you back hana.. I still love you.

Hana- You still? *scoffs* Why do you want me back again to hurt me right!? Do you know how much i get hurt when you leave me like a dumb at that day. You leave me for a stupid reason. How can you taehyung ? Do you know how much i loved you and you do to me? I cant easily forget that.....

Tae- Please give me a second chance i will never leave you please trust me. *crying*

Hana- I belived you your love everything you was my first priority but i didnt realize that i was a fool, you easily left me like a dumb you play with my feelings you broke my trust how can i trust you now!?

Tae- *he kissed her*

That kiss was filled with so many emotion. She understand that he really love her and wants her back she feel him in that kiss. He didnt wanted to stop that he was asking apologize for everything to her through that kiss. He was sobbing between the kiss. She broke the kiss and look at his eyes. She can see his love towards her.

Tae- I promise i will never repeat this I promise you......

Hana- You will right i am going to believe you.

Tae- *Nodded his head*

They both kissed each other💖

It was filled with love. Both of them were so happy. Tears were flowing from both of their eyes. HAPPY TEARS💗. From now onwards they didnt want to remember their past they only want to live their present lovingly thats what now they are hoping❤. May their hope come true💞........

And they become together in their new world a new Beginning💝💫............

-------------------------  ---------------------------

Ok guys lets end this chap here see you in next and also next chap will be the last chap of our forced marriage😫..

See you soon...

Bye💜💜👋👋👋.