P-5

Hy guys melcow back. How are you doing? I hope you're doing well then lets get into the story😀.

Vote & comment.

-----------------------   -----------------------

Jimin's pov●

I am so happy finally i got a job but when yoongi hyung say like that i really get hurt but i deserves it for my behaviour. When i saw taehyung I saw his eyes getting teary. My eyes also get teary and my good memories with them flash my mind. I miss that old days i wish i could turn the past and change everything. Without wasting any time i left from there bcs if i stay here more i can't control my emotions.

END OF JIMIN POV●

■TIME SKIPS■

Jimin enter the house and search for yn. He saw yn cooking dinner in the kitchen and he is staring at her beautiful cute face. After sometime yn notices jimin.

You- Oh jimin~shi you came. *smiles*

Jimin- *Place his bag on the counter and went to her and hug her* Thank you so much yn bcs of you i get the job today.

You- Its bcs of your talent jimin i didn't do anything.

Jimin- I went there bcs of you yn~ah and i have a small gift for you.

You- G-gift for me?

Jimin- Yeah here. *give a shopping bag* I don't know if you like it or not i choose my favourite colour.

You- *Open it and saw a dress* Its beautiful. *touch it lovely*

Jimin- Do you like it.

You- *hug him* You know its also my fav colour i love it Thankyou jimin for this beautiful dress i love you

Jimin- W-what?

You- I-i u-uhm nothing you go and fresh up i will serve you food. *embarrassed face*

Jimin- O-okay and one more thing. We can be friends right yn?

You- Of course friends *forward her hands*

Jimin- *Eye smile and shake hands with her and left*

You- Always smile like that. *mumbled*

●Next day●
Jimin and yn is sitting in the living room and watching a movie. Suddenly they heard calling bell and yn went to open the door. She saw terrified face of...👀
........................

👀